Brett Deledio - Worst AFL game ever played

Remove this Banner Ad

haha yeah. can't say i'm surprised!

couldn't agree more, a disgraceful display of what most would not call football.

soft, dumb, uncourageous, unskillful, and not to mention selfish footy by deledio...dont think it will be too long before he signs that contract at kyabram reserves.

couldn't agree more, a disgraceful display of what most would not call football.

soft, dumb, uncourageous, unskillful, and not to mention selfish footy by deledio...dont think it will be too long before he signs that contract at kyabram reserves.

you fellas are unreal..... get on his case for a week dont hear ya for another ten then ya's are back at it, you blokes need to harden the **** up

you fellas are unreal..... get on his case for a week dont hear ya for another ten then ya's are back at it, you blokes need to harden the **** up

What a laugh he would get out of you guys! I can't beleive you would bother with this shyte.

I cannot believe this thread has so many pages - get a life you guys. I would be more than happy to play as "bad" as Deledio. The guy is playing at the highest level, and you don't get there if you are a dud - they end up playing at Echuca.

Can't stand Richmond, but good luck to the boy

You blokes are kidding yourselves. Slagging off a young gun. You smokers of the man pipe would not know what you're talking about. Absolute gooses! Probably never played footy before anyway.

Pull your head in long wait. Have you played the game before? Use your real name is you're going to slag off blokes, gutless prick.

You're a moron, who obviously smokes the man pole as a leisure activity.

Haha don't be stupid Surf Goon, Brett Deledio is no gun! Hack, nobody, waste of a draft pick, worst footy player in the history of the game - these are all much better descriptions of brett. Ha he is young though, at least you got one thing right you w***er

yes a fair comment from you long wait over...it seems as if surf goon wouldnt have much of an idea when it comes to the game of football...

probably better at surfing...****ta

word round here is that following brett's delistment he will most likely be assisting dave williams with the senior coaching job.

good luck to them both and all involved at KFC next season

word round here is that following brett's delistment he will most likely be assisting dave williams with the senior coaching job.

Whatever loooba, sounds like you spend too much time on the couch. Brett contract runs further then your mouth. He will be there in ten years time. He has more to offer the game then you ever will.

Is this the same "loooba" who was to pathetic at the game of football to get a game with Port Adelaide after being a 3rd round draft pick ???? :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loooba,

Just reading back over your comments on this post. You would have to be the biggest muppet I have read. What a moron?

You make no sense. I can picture you at footy games. Sitting there, overweight, sweating while you're smashing down pies and slagging everyone off. Your cotton mouth makes people sitting next to you leave. You are a loner mate, no friends. I know you have never played the game and know nothing about it.

You are a goose.

Loooba,

Just reading back over your comments on this post. You would have to be the biggest muppet I have read. What a moron?

You make no sense. I can picture you at footy games. Sitting there, overweight, sweating while you're smashing down pies and slagging everyone off. Your cotton mouth makes people sitting next to you leave. You are a loner mate, no friends. I know you have never played the game and know nothing about it.

You are a goose.

Have to agree with Surf Goon and the rest of the people on this rediculous thread standing up for Deledio.

The guy is an elite footballer and over the next few years will be in the top bracket of footballers in the league.

He is a number one draft pick and shows why with his undoubted skill.

This is a waste of a thread and you guys that are bagging him out probably wouldn't get a game in the worst reserves side possible.

Get a life and talk about some real football issues.

word has it deledio is a big chance to return to the ky 2s after a falling out at richmond..
the old scoobies might atually win a game next year now!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back