Opinion Breakaway Discussion - Discrimination & Political Correctness

Remove this Banner Ad

Why are you quoting me the link.

You said take it to the main board … I figured it was just easier quoting yours?? No reason … should there be a reason? Do you wanna make something of this Aphy!! HUH! HUH! Do ya !
;)

What has he done now ?
doesn't need to have done any more after his efforts a decade ago with the other skulking dog milne - but to allow his partner to have her private intimate procedures discussed on air by the likes of the braying "men" that stalk that station is beyond belief - even for me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

doesn't need to have done any more after his efforts a decade ago with the other skulking dog milne - but to allow his partner to have her private intimate procedures discussed on air by the likes of the braying "men" that stalk that station is beyond belief - even for me

Couldn’t said it better myself, thanks

Do these ****head men not understand that pregnancy and birth is an EXTREMELY vulnerable experience?! There are so many confronting, uncomfortable and intimate examinations and procedures that women undergo to bring their babies into the world. The last thing a woman needs in those moments is to question the integrity of the medical professionals conducting the exams etc, and she needs her husband/partner to grow the **** up and support her through it.

Not only do you have hands, cameras, implements in your vagina multiple times over the 9 months of pregnancy, you have the CONSTANT fear that your baby will not be healthy, or that one of you won't survive birth. Throw in a husband/partner who thinks it's FUNNY that your cervical membranes need to be stretched and swept in order to get your baby out safely and that might just tip you over the edge.

Do these ****head men not understand that pregnancy and birth is an EXTREMELY vulnerable experience?! There are so many confronting, uncomfortable and intimate examinations and procedures that women undergo to bring their babies into the world. The last thing a woman needs in those moments is to question the integrity of the medical professionals conducting the exams etc, and she needs her husband/partner to grow the **** up and support her through it.

Not only do you have hands, cameras, implements in your vagina multiple times over the 9 months of pregnancy, you have the CONSTANT fear that your baby will not be healthy, or that one of you won't survive birth. Throw in a husband/partner who thinks it's FUNNY that your cervical membranes need to be stretched and swept in order to get your baby out safely and that might just tip you over the edge.

E5A849A0-797A-4722-BE24-D7B3328C8A33.png

Awsome post Mebby ! :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back