Moved Thread Brad Ottens - is he remembered as a Tiger or Cat?

How is Brad Ottens remembered?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

No you weren’t there however you have emphatically stated Richmond weren’t a foundation club because they were deemed unworthy. What was unworthy about them?

Were St Kilda worthy? They were a foundation club and have since won only one flag in all that time. Somebodies judgement was obviously a bit off.

University only lasted about 3 years in the league I think so that wasn’t good judgement either was it?

Don’t even waste your time with him man. He’s trolling or has been brainwashed, poor guy.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I thought we got included because it was obvious back then that clubs like Geelong weren’t gonna be big enough to actually move the league forward with minimal flags for longevity and smallish membership numbers. So they begged us to join. And wasn’t it a great move for the league retrospectively.

University were the prime target, Richmond were included as an afterthought to avoid there being a bye each round.

No you weren’t there however you have emphatically stated Richmond weren’t a foundation club because they were deemed unworthy. What was unworthy about them?

Were St Kilda worthy? They were a foundation club and have since won only one flag in all that time. Somebodies judgement was obviously a bit off.

University only lasted about 3 years in the league I think so that wasn’t good judgement either was it?
1890 - 2nd last
1891 - Last
1892 - 8th
1893 - 2nd last
1894 - 3rd last
1895 - 2nd last
1896 - last
1897 - last - all the good teams leave to form another league and the poor old Tiges still finish last of only 6 teams.

Maybe that's why, they were just no good.

To say this “obsession “ is one way is disingenuous. Do you need me to regurgitate some of the stuff posted by Richmond supporters?
I'm not saying it's "1 way", i am saying Cats fans have an obsession of their own but they only claim we are obsessed. the narrative that was pointed out is in fact incorrect.

Back