Toast Brad Green, James Frawley and Mark Jamar

Remove this Banner Ad

Lynden Dunn could be AA in 2-3 years time if he continues his improvement, has the attributes - good mark, strong kick, endurance and a good goal sense. His late season form apart from a slump of about 3 games was quite solid.

Strongly second that call about Dunny - and he kicked 16 goals in his last 6 games this year, of course...

Strongly second that call about Dunny - and he kicked 16 goals in his last 6 games this year, of course...

Same. Had really high hopes for him. Always though he would be good player from the first time I saw him. Had doubts early in the early year. An seemed to lack confidence. But bouced back with some great form. All about the mo. :D

100% agree

200% agree, people seem to prefer Moloney over Jones, but with McKenzie in there one of them will not survive (especially with Jizzbits, Tapscott and Blease) and Jones has much more upside considering he's 21/22 (can't remember which)

Off topic:

Remember this?

[youtube]GIHXmN9E5zs[/youtube]

God that was awesome jetta tucked it under his arm an thought he was away with it. Til he suddenly panicked as he wasn't!! Loved it.:D

So stoked for Chip. I didn't think they were going to include him but it's 100% deserved. Officially a superstar now.

I_jizz_in_my_pants_by_HOLIMOUNT.jpg

No love for Russian?? This must be the first time they have included a 2nd ruck for quite a while (haven't bothered to check, so inevitably I'll be wrong), says a lot about the year he's had the recognition he's recieved! Well done Mark and Chip :thumbsu:

Edit: Just realised there is a separate thread, oh well...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back