Bolt is a troll

Remove this Banner Ad

The LEFT believe that people like Bolt are enigmatic beings that lurk in the dark places of the world. They want to stifle opinion, they really don't know what someone like Bolt wants? Why do they do what they do and how to make them stop? It all falls on deaf ears no matter what he says. There is no debate and there are those who don't want to hear the truth, they don't want their illusions destroyed. You give them an inch, they take a mile, then spit in your face and call you a bunch of words ending in either ist or phobe. It’s hard to have conversations with people of the far LEFT who are so head strong and refuse to hear others opinions, it's agree with them or be ostracised, there is no middle ground.

The LEFT believe that people like Bolt are enigmatic beings that lurk in the dark places of the world. They want to stifle opinion, they really don't know what someone like Bolt wants? Why do they do what they do and how to make them stop? It all falls on deaf ears no matter what he says. There is no debate and there are those who don't want to hear the truth, they don't want their illusions destroyed. You give them an inch, they take a mile, then spit in your face and call you a bunch of words ending in either ist or phobe. It’s hard to have conversations with people of the far LEFT who are so head strong and refuse to hear others opinions, it's agree with them or be ostracised, there is no middle ground.
Lol.

I'm on the "left" and I don't think any of those things of Bolt.

I just think he is a campaigner who is stealing oxygen from people who deserve it more.

Good old Bolt-A being torn a new one on Media Watch last night:

That was mind-boggling. He took the word of a couple claiming VicPol arrested them, charged them with inciting a riot - and all because they were wearing Australian hats! How disgraceful.

Except VicPol had no record of an arrest, senior cop said it never happened, they were just asked politely to move out of the way of a 30k strong protest for their own safety.

The old bloke looked like he just wanted attention and had rehearsed his story (a lot).

Oh, the outrage...

That was mind-boggling. He took the word of a couple claiming VicPol arrested them, charged them with inciting a riot - and all because they were wearing Australian hats! How disgraceful.

Except VicPol had no record of an arrest, senior cop said it never happened, they were just asked politely to move out of the way of a 30k strong protest for their own safety.

The old bloke looked like he just wanted attention and had rehearsed his story (a lot).

Oh, the outrage...
It's like an episode of Frontline.

Oh, the outrage...
there is a view he’s not the ******* he seems to be. playing to the cookers who are making him extremely rich. either way, he’s dangerous and not a journos bootlace.

Oh, the outrage...
Sky are in the game of content creation 🤔

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh, the outrage...
Victorian bail laws are a joke. Why are these hard core criminals allowed back on the street. If we are serious we should deport him if he has dual citizenship.

That would be a more believable story from the Boltster if there was even the remote chance the story had any truth.

there is a view he’s not the ******* he seems to be. playing to the cookers who are making him extremely rich. either way, he’s dangerous and not a journos bootlace.
Its weird. The thing that always gets me on the rare occasion I read anything he writes [usually if I'm in a cafe and there is a copy of some paper that publishes his tripe sitting on the table. (I can't listen to or watch him, refuse to)] is what a terrible writer he is.

I should probably be more offended by the content of the nonsense he writes but as a bit of a purist with language, grammar, formal logic etc his articles are less well constructed than some primary school level essay. Filled with logical fallacies and just badly constructed.

Its weird. The thing that always gets me on the rare occasion I read anything he writes [usually if I'm in a cafe and there is a copy of some paper that publishes his tripe sitting on the table. (I can't listen to or watch him, refuse to)] is what a terrible writer he is.

I should probably be more offended by the content of the nonsense he writes but as a bit of a purist with language, grammar, formal logic etc his articles are less well constructed than some primary school level essay. Filled with logical fallacies and just badly constructed.

true. but the really fluent, considered, well-structured opinion writers are few and far between. the word ‘journalese’ has real meaning today.

true. but the really fluent, considered, well-structured opinion writers are few and far between. the word ‘journalese’ has real meaning today.

In the “mainstream” media for sure but there are plenty of good journalists doing good journalism still it’s just the only people who see it are already well informed while most of the voting public are disengaged and only see the pap they’re being spoonfed by Murdoch & co.

i see a fellow right wing psuedo journo (uhlmann) is joining blot and credlin at sky.

He was semi conservative right to begin with but rumour is Uhlmann took a sharp turn to the fringe right during Covid. He was supposedly advising the anti vaccine Convoy to Canberra on media strategy.

Your first mistake is taking Bolt on good faith. He’s an opportunist who I doubt believes much of what he says and writes.

Your first mistake is taking Bolt on good faith. He’s an opportunist who I doubt believes much of what he says and writes.

I heard him on a podcast a while back, he seemed to be "out of character" for most of it, seems a reasonable and intelligent bloke. Though one or two "woke" issues were brought up and he seemed to click into gear and play his character, he should be an actor

Of course Bolt and the Murdoch media, who tell you what to think, are so balanced. We should all take a leaf out of their book 😂

Of course Bolt and the Murdoch media, who tell you what to think, are so balanced. We should all take a leaf out of their book 😂
Truth is not a Left wing value. It doesn't compute, but individuals on both the left and right lie. Individuals on both the left and right tell the truth, however leftism, does not value truth. Do they really believe what they say? But the further left one goes, the more one enters the world of the lie. Leftism is rooted in feelings, not reason or truth.
It's quite simple really just change your feelings! I did, i was a rabid leftist all through my teens and early adulthood, what was i thinking? Do leftists believe there are more than two sexes? Of course not. That’s why they renamed “sex” “gender” and then redefined “gender” to mean whatever one wants it to mean.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back