Bluey - Please!

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon it's time we had a board for the exclusive use of all those over-hormonal footy chicks that have popped up here of late.

Keep 'em away from the real footy topics.
wink.gif

Just my humble little opinion.

its hard not to notice how good looking the footy players are.... though i think that getting a whole new board for that kind of talk - there isn't much point.

If it annoys you, and i know it annoys quite a lot of people, just ignore it
smile.gif

megs
-------
Go Blues!

If you can't work out the topic from the thread title then at least marvel at their sneakyness, and then don't reply.

Ah So U wanna chick channel here to ha?

Just sugestion dont make it turn into the Essendon girly talk forum!

Nooooo !!!

Hey look people they aren't that bad - do you really want to quarantine off all the young females off from the rest of us ?

Looking back over some of the postings you will find these people ready willing and able to talk about footy anytime anyhow. They DO NOT go on about the giggly-girly stuff all the time - far from it.

right girls ?

and besides there are always the club boards that can handle that kind of banter.

cheers

AYE!!!

Why AYE???

Think about the bigger picture here. The main board here is already very busy and it is a handful trying to keep up with what is going on. With greater influx of visitors this will only get worse making it near impossible to wade through all the posts.

Therefore we need to continually keep reorganising categories of posts. This is already happening to a degree with introduction of the team, Cricket, USA etc., boards.

This should not be viewed as the implementation of a gender apartheid but as merely another logical step in the board's development.

Of course there will be not restriction on 'footy chicks' posting to the main board and vice versa.

I understand that this arrangement is in place in Nick's BB - as we have a precedent, should it be worthwhile receiving a comment from Collingwood posters on whether is is viable.

------------------
This is a hallucination and these faces are in a dream. A computer generated environment; a fantasy island you can do anything and not have to face the consequences.

CJH, Im a member of Nick's BB and I think it is viable. It gives them a chance to do their 'girlie talk' without us interfering.

But to set it up here, Nah, don't bother. It isn't bad at all. Simply because this site has supporters from ALL clubs which widens the points on topics.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nay
Having young females around keeps my imagination active even if nothing else is.
lol

Nay
Having young females around keeps my imagination active even if nothing else is.
lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back