Bluemour Melting Pot XXXI - Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dances with Sister said we were a snake pit in regard to coach v admin. (SEN Interview) Reckons it sounds like not much has changed.
The more sweeping out the better in that case.
The 'salivating delight' meter broke for Gaz and Tim.

Is it interesting that Gia has been backed into 3rd favourite. He’s currently 4.5-1. Scott Is 3.25-1 and Clarkson is 3.5-1.

Gia was not even listed yesterday with Ladbrokes.

He is now third favourite at $5. I know this all started from some message doing the rounds - but it is a bit odd that no-one officially seems to know whether he has even been spoken to?

I mean, he could have been spoken to in regard to an assistant position, someone has seen him enter/exit and added 2 and 2 to get 5? Or would he not consider moving as an assistant after only one year at the Bombers (and a pretty successful one)?

He is now third favourite at $5. I know this all started from some message doing the rounds - but it is a bit odd that no-one officially seems to know whether he has even been spoken to?

I mean, he could have been spoken to in regard to an assistant position, someone has seen him enter/exit and added 2 and 2 to get 5? Or would he not consider moving as an assistant after only one year at the Bombers (and a pretty successful one)?
Gia is just Sportsbet playing with the market to generate interest imo.
Can’t see Gia as he’s only been an assistant for 6 years. Bigger training wheels than Teague.

Media would have a field day and he would be under far to much pressure for a 1st time coach.

I would think pretty unlikely because it might burn a few bridges. So unless there is a step up to at least senior assistant I don't see it.
Also he probably went to Bombers on more than one year contract so would need a release which would be unlikely unless it was for a clear step up.

Snowy is known to be too cold to the playing group. His relationship management skills leave a lot to be desired. Plus, I'm told he lives a fair while away up the mountains so not ideal for the daily grind of AFL life.

That Clarkson guy sounds okay though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Barrett would look like a right royal dick if the club announced Cook and Clarkson in the next few weeks . Gee I hope it happens now

Don't need to sign Cook and Clarkson to make Barrett look like a right royal dick...

Gia is just Sportsbet playing with the market to generate interest imo.
Can’t see Gia as he’s only been an assistant for 6 years. Bigger training wheels than Teague.

Media would have a field day and he would be under far to much pressure for a 1st time coach.
So the other agencies just follow suit? Or does it take money to move the market?

I have no idea of the inner workings of these mobs, which is probably why I shouldn't bet.

The footy media can GAGF.

Not because of Carlton fan victim mentality, but because a lot / most of them seem to be shallow, lying arseholes.

I hope Sayers is making entries in his little black book for later.

What, you mean you don’t believe Caroline Wilson? 😂

I would think pretty unlikely because it might burn a few bridges. So unless there is a step up to at least senior assistant I don't see it.
Also he probably went to Bombers on more than one year contract so would need a release which would be unlikely unless it was for a clear step up.
That's what I thought.

I suppose it would be considered a step up if he was earmarked to stand in for a senior coach, who may be missing for a period of time studying overseas next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back