Bluemour Discussion Thread XI - Facts Not Welcome

Under what circumstances will you be happy to trade for Shiel?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hate scott, but there is a valid point with us getting first pick at mature age talent. Clubs like Geelong have focused on mature age players to top up their list (my opinion), then the afl throws this out in September, a month before the draft, geelong have wasted alot of resources in doing this.

i couldnt care less, but if the show was on the other foot then i would be upset. if the afl said this at the start of the year, it would be play on. but as the afl does, they like to make rules up as they go along...

I too think he has a valid point about the AFL making this rule up mid season, but Geelong did have the option of taking any of these mature age players in previous drafts and they overlooked them.

I believe the Gaff to Sydney rumour

It not only helps to explain Hannabery moving on, but it just feels like the type of trade they'd have orchestrated in the dark since 2017

Hannebery said that the Swans are working on something big with the way they are letting players find new homes. This probably explains it.

Sam Landsberger reported that the PP news has pretty much already leaked out and that Carlton and GC will be happy and Saints and Brisbane have missed out as expected.

pb8M8Wa.jpg

i hate scott, but there is a valid point with us getting first pick at mature age talent. Clubs like Geelong have focused on mature age players to top up their list (my opinion), then the afl throws this out in September, a month before the draft, geelong have wasted alot of resources in doing this.

i couldnt care less, but if the show was on the other foot then i would be upset. if the afl said this at the start of the year, it would be play on. but as the afl does, they like to make rules up as they go along...

Ma Sheila says hello.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back