Blink-182 is back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sweet, but whats the likely hood of them recording an album similar to Dude Ranch/ Enema of the State rather than the emotional stuff of self-titled? I'm not counting on it. :(

Take off Your Pants and Jacket is my favourite blink album, if they could make another one like that I would be over the moon.

They're my favourite band, and to hear this news is so good

Just did it so they could cash in on emo while it's still marketable. They should never have re-formed, they hit their peak over 10 years ago when they made good pop-punk songs.

here's hoping the break they've had might result in them making some good music, or even at the very least, play all the good songs from their earlier CD's they haven't played for years...

not holding my breath though...

band_message.jpg

Gun band. Some more:

Adam's Song
What's my age again
Dammit
All the small things

would be good. Wont get my hopes up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Favourite band, So happy :)

Will fly overseas to see them live if it doesnt look like they'll come to Aus.

if we can get something along the lines of cheshire cat or dude ranch then we're onto something good and fun. even some of enema of the state was pretty cool but that was the beginning of the slide.

very surrpised to hear it, especially after all the crap that was said after the break up.

"No It Isn't" by +44 was written about the breakup and doesn't have the nicest lyrics in it, directed at Tom from what they said.

I liked +44, didn't mind AVA and i think this will be a mixture of both. Cant see them putting out another album pre Take Off Your Pants and Jacket (My Fav) but we can all hope :)

hope other bands that have split up follow their lead *Cough* Soundgarden *Cough* :D (Cornell needs it)

Ah yeah yeah yeah! Great news. Heres hoping for an Australian tour.

They have said a world tour, I can't see them missing Australia because they seem to like it hear and they sell very well over here.

I'm in America though so will do my best to make sure I catch their first concert.
:D

I have really enjoyed Angels & Airwaves, and they way they have matured I can see the subject matter being similar to that, with a musical style similar to early Blink or perhaps untitled. I'm gonna be happy either way though

Adding to what the others have said, if they can make songs that are as good as First Date (my favourite song), i'd actually pass out from happiness

Not bad news. :D Although I think I like +44 and AVA more anyway.

hope other bands that have split up follow their lead *Cough* Soundgarden *Cough* :D (Cornell needs it)

Well... That would be sweet. But to start off Limp Bizkit are back now too. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back