Tigerbob

Norm Smith Medallist
May 9, 2001
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Storm, Bushies
Names you'd target via Free Agency and Trading for next year since most are saying we are saving ourselves for next year, even though last year we were saving ourselves for this year.

Anyone seen Blair Hartley since our Best and Fairest, please return to Punt Road Oval.

Dylan Shiel is the one. Out of contract next year. If Blair isn't into him right now, hassling him on the phone, buying his groceries, cleaning his car, doing his laundry, doing whatever it takes then he's doing it wrong.

Get him to nominate us and as we have all seen, once that's done, it's done. That's what you have to do. Get players to nominate you.

Anyone have a link to current free agents for next year? Hartley would have to get in their ear now to prevent resignings.. Wonder who we will target..

Free Agency:
T.Cotchin
A.Rance
P.Dangerfield
T.Hawkins
J.Steven
N.Jones
A. Swallow
Maybe: S.Selwood, R.Douglus

Uncontracted Players:
Gary Ablett
WHE
Dylan Shiel
Adam Treloar
Jake Carlisle
Dyson Heppell
Rory Sloane
Mitch Duncan
Steven Motlop
Matt Suckling
Jack Trengove......Subject to foot*
Jeremy Howe
Jay Kennedy-Harris

:p:D:eek:;)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Names you'd target via Free Agency and Trading for next year since most are saying we are saving ourselves for next year, even though last year we were saving ourselves for this year.

Anyone seen Blair Hartley since our Best and Fairest, please return to Punt Road Oval.
I thought you wanted him to stay out of Pro?

Free Agency:
T.Cotchin
A.Rance
P.Dangerfield
T.Hawkins
J.Steven
N.Jones

A. Swallow
Maybe: S.Selwood, R.Douglus

Uncontracted Players:
Gary Ablett
WHE
Dylan Shiel
Adam Treloar

Jake Carlisle
Dyson Heppell
Rory Sloane
Mitch Duncan
Steven Motlop

Matt Suckling
Jack Trengove......Subject to foot*
Jeremy Howe
Jay Kennedy-Harris
Luke Shuey

:p:D:eek:;)

Should be our targets

We will get SFA If we dont get rid of players getting $300-#400 that are just average players getting their coin for just so so games or not performing at all

Hampson,Foley,Newman,Grigg,Knights - None of these players offer us anything for the future
Dea,Arnot,Thomas,Conca,Elton,McIntosh,McDonugh - Better have a massive preseason and pull their fingers out because we cant have players just getting coin and not developing.

Need to target 2 free agents next year & Not Lose any players , so contracts need to be signed early - CAPTAIN CAN LEAD BY EXAMPLE

Dream capture: Dangerfield
Realistic targets: Sloane, Steven, WHE, Shiel, Treloar.

We should be going hammer and tong at Sloane/Shiel/WHE if we got two of those three I would be confident that we could really challenge. However, would not mind another KPF, so Carlisle/Hawkins would be a solid investment or even a Josh Jenkins at the right price.

If people are going to throw all these names out there, you should state what you would pay these players, $700k per year over 5 for example and if it's a trade situation, who or what, realistically, you would give up.

Shiel, Trevor, WHE & the rest of the uncontracted players are going to cost way too much & you need alot of things to fall your way as this trade period has clearly shown. Our aim should be bringing in 2 free agents that aren't gonna cost us players/picks. Jack Steven, Dangerfield, N.Jones, S. Selwood would all be massive additions to our side.

Haha

I just missed him this morning, did he have much to report

Yeah, we always have had a eye to next year. Just hope he is speaking truth :p

Also it was good to hear him clarify the J trengove trade. 100% those claiming they knew before Friday he had failed the medical were and are full of s**t. He essentially backed all I had stated and that we did not know ourselves till the Monday he had re injured his foot as when we conducted our first round of testing, he did that pain free.

Did learn something though .Guess ill just take a 50/50 punt next time as i might get lucky. I know Ill start now. The rumor going around is that Dyson Heppell will miss 24 games due to the Bombers Medical staff identifying he is actually pregnant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back