Birds of Prey is here

Remove this Banner Ad

Under Surveillance was a much better name, but clearly that awesome suggestion by an unnamed gun poster was overlooked.:)

I'd like to draft a young player or scapegoat and pump them up.:thumbsu:

Instead it was a suggestion by another unnamed gun poster that got the bikkies. Oh well.

btw what are my chances of sponsoring the last-picked in next weeks draft?

ill take anyone i can get....i think those who have strong links or knowledge on the WAFL comp should get the rookies or ones who dont often get into the 22. It helps to track how our kids are developing

ill take anyone i can get....i think those who have strong links or knowledge on the WAFL comp should get the rookies or ones who dont often get into the 22. It helps to track how our kids are developing

Very good point you've made there.

See what happens eh?

Well, hopefully Swans get one of the Eagles draft picks or rookies. We've been given crap by Freo for the past 3 years.

I'll be in on the sponsor draft when it's on.

They get who they draft, that's how it works

Gotta be the same process as last year - that worked really well. Sorry greennick and bigman but there shoudn't be any pririty picks, needs to be a clean process

Also, I don't think we should be sponsoring coaches, that really gets away from what the Player Sponsor is all about....
Haha, I wasn't being serious :D

Good point, myself will find it kinda useless to sponsor someone that doesn't play AFL often. I dont get to see the WAFL at all, only get to read up on it which really isn't as good as seeing it. Need a regular AFLer.

Oh yes I do count myself to be apart of this drafty thing, dont know if I have mentioned if or not but doesn't matter have now :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good point, myself will find it kinda useless to sponsor someone that doesn't play AFL often. I dont get to see the WAFL at all, only get to read up on it which really isn't as good as seeing it. Need a regular AFLer.

Oh yes I do count myself to be apart of this drafty thing, dont know if I have mentioned if or not but doesn't matter have now :)

Isandula if I recall correctly you reside in a non-WA state. If I am correct in this recollection, do you have a digital set top box? If so you can receive ABC2 which shows WAFL, SANFL and VFL games from time to time.

For what it's worth.

Isandula if I recall correctly you reside in a non-WA state. If I am correct in this recollection, do you have a digital set top box? If so you can receive ABC2 which shows WAFL, SANFL and VFL games from time to time.

For what it's worth.

Yes I reside many, many hours away from the place called WA. You could be on to something there, I have a set top which has ABC2, I do recall it showing VFL games (that might have been on normal ABC though, not sure), not so sure about WAFL and SANFL might just take some notice of that station (I never watch) now that you have mentioned it.

Jeez, wont it be laughable if it had been showing them :D :rolleyes:

Yes I reside many, many hours away from the place called WA. You could be on to something there, I have a set top which has ABC2, I do recall it showing VFL games (that might have been on normal ABC though, not sure), not so sure about WAFL and SANFL might just take some notice of that station (I never watch) now that you have mentioned it.

Jeez, wont it be laughable if it had been showing them :D :rolleyes:
ABC2 definitely plays WAFL games, just not that many and at weird times, so you really need to check the tv guide if you want to watch them.

ABC2 shows the games every monday night, during the WAFL season, at 11:30pm. They show 20+ games, 1 from every round, unless there's no Saturday afternoon games in the WAFL, plus 1 final each week of the finals.

I don't miss a game, unlesss it was a Swans game where we got thrashed!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back