BigSexc's Music Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

It's been almost done to death but this is the greatest cover ever by one of the greatest artists ever.

Saw these guys a while ago, put on a good show.

Some good ol' southern rock.

I am partial to a bit of Dream Theater. Petrucci is a beast.

And finally some 'Trucci solo action.

I'm here, its just that reading this board during the off season makes me a bit mad, just basically the same 1 or 2 seventeen year old know it all's taking the same crap over and over and no one is allowed to challenge them because the board (i feel) over moderated.

I miss how this place was 2-3 years ago when bullshit posts were not tolerated by keyboard vigilantes like myself , now the repetitive and completely moronic posts i once despised are lauded...

I'm here, its just that reading this board during the off season makes me a bit mad, just basically the same 1 or 2 seventeen year old know it all's taking the same crap over and over and no one is allowed to challenge them because the board (i feel) over moderated.

I miss how this place was 2-3 years ago when bullshit posts were not tolerated by keyboard vigilantes like myself , now the repetitive and completely moronic posts i once despised are lauded...
You could have just tagged me, BS. Why don't you open your eyes and see that this board wants quality MFC discussion, and not 'keyboard vigilantes' picking fights with those who try to promote it.

Thought you said you hadn't been around.

2-3 years ago when we had no mods?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When GrandmasterB and yze_magic ruled the airwaves.

Don't knock the great Yze_Magic, the troll of trolls. His performances back in the early days of BF are legendary. He isn't what he used to be though, I'll give you that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back