BigFooty Tipping 2013 Edition. Sign up NOW!

Remove this Banner Ad

I cant speak for the others, but the opportunity I was granted was quite significant. ;)
Besides I have had enough running expansion teams for one off season :)
You had something good going here, and you pissed it up the wall like the others!

You were one of the leaders of this team, yet you left the boat with the others leaders as well... For that, I am disappointed.

Now, I'll stop my ranting...

You had something good going here, and you pissed it up the wall like the others!

You were one of the leaders of this team, yet you left the boat with the others leaders as well... For that, I am disappointed.

Now, I'll stop my ranting...
I was there for like a day! Hardly a leader in that time. Got to put time and effort into something to be considered as that

The bid was running for half a week... And we nearly had a full squad until you followed the herd.

Yes I'm mad.
Now now Boshy I don't want to debate with you out here in public, PM me if you wish ... :)

Ummm.. Fitzey you might wanna update the player list.

Go thru the whole thread, you have missed some.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fitzey, you still committed to running this? Or do we need new runner?

Sorry for the wait guys, NAB cup week 2 Starting this week, And this is when the Tipping starts! So you have got a week to post your tips!

If your not Committed anymore please tell me on the Thread. Please send Tips through PM! Thanks!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back