Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

WowHD won’t ship the upcoming Black Sabbath lp boxset (4 lps only) to Australia as it’s ‘too heavy’. Funny but not funny (it’s just over 5lbs).

They had the CD box set up for about AUS$90 for ages. Every time I tried to order it wouldn’t go through. Too good to be true at that price. Haven’t checked back since.

Kerry King’s album.
What do you make of it? I skimmed through it a bit on YT, but I couldn't get enthused enough to listen to it in full.
WowHD won’t ship the upcoming Black Sabbath lp boxset (4 lps only) to Australia as it’s ‘too heavy’. Funny but not funny (it’s just over 5lbs).
I remember buying a 14 lp Moonsorrow boxset shipped from Finland to UK. Was 8kg (17.5lb)... not sure I wanna tell you how much that cost in shipping alone, haha.

What do you make of it? I skimmed through it a bit on YT, but I couldn't get enthused enough to listen to it in full.

I remember buying a 14 lp Moonsorrow boxset shipped from Finland to UK. Was 8kg (17.5lb)... not sure I wanna tell you how much that cost in shipping alone, haha.

About as by the numbers I thought it would be. Zero interest in returning to it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Today’s album shuffle: Nile, Centinex, Carpathian Forest, Shylmagoghnar, Saxon, Dismember, Vader, Exhumed, Desecravity, Grave, Disarmonia Mundi and Decrepit Birth

Attachments

• IMG_4298.jpeg
    IMG_4298.jpeg
    775 KB · Views: 3
New Priest was excellent to be honest, very enjoyable listen. New Deicide not so much, I'm not really a fan anyway though to be fair, good production though.

New JP is awesome. New Deicide not heavy enough and too polished.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back