Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

The hoodie looks good.

271405a4914d67425f634b86da0a09b0.jpg

Ah bugger. Was keen on a tour shirt, but I already own the LS bottom-left, so not sure it's worth grabbing the tour one above it.
TMC design for one of the RC tour shirts. Looks good. Wonder if they'll switch up the setlist and play more older material. Monday night for me.
As long as they avoid mid-era stuff. Not keen on Khronos, Genesis, and Sanctus Diavolos. Theogonia a bit hit and miss as well. But anything either side of those albums I'm happy with. Actually, my fav RC album is probably Rituals, probably very few would agree with me on it.

EDIT: Just noticed there's 2 supports on top of RC and Jungle Rot. Not sure I wanna know how late this is going to run on a weekday...

Last edited:
5 songs off of Kata Ton... is strange. Not even the most recent album. 2 songs from TMC, 1 from NS.

Bit disappointing. Was hoping this would be more of a celebration of everything.

5 songs off of Kata Ton... is strange. Not even the most recent album. 2 songs from TMC, 1 from NS.

Bit disappointing. Was hoping this would be more of a celebration of everything.

Yeah wasn’t gonna say it but that setlist sucks arse imo. Hopefully on the Monday being the third night in Melbourne they switch it up.

Stopped going to JB as selection/price terrible. Just walked by to check new releases. No new Accept or Saxon (they stock s**t like Skindred though). New Deicide vinyl only - $78. New Darkthrone cd ($37) or vinyl ($72). These clowns for real?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stopped going to JB as selection/price terrible. Just walked by to check new releases. No new Accept or Saxon (they stock s**t like Skindred though). New Deicide vinyl only - $78. New Darkthrone cd ($37) or vinyl ($72). These clowns for real?
I was in there a few days ago and had a brief look at the vinyl when walking past to the checkout. Saw some Metallica up around the $110-120 mark. Bit ridiculous.

Today’s album shuffle: Cradle of Filth, Nile, Devangelic, Odal, Blastocystia, Insomnium, Acranius, Unaussprechlichen Kulten, Skeletal Remains, Testament, Paganizer and Druid Lord.

Attachments

• IMG_4154.jpeg
    IMG_4154.jpeg
    721.6 KB · Views: 3
Went to Haken tonight. Not a style I normally go for, but they were very good live. Decent crowd for a Thursday, I'd say Max Watts was over 90% capacity.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back