Keeper Lg. BigFooty Dynasty Expressions of Interest

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone out there still looking for a keeper league player? Won my league 2 years in a row after 3 straight GF appearances. Looking to take part in a keeper league as a bit more of a challenge!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am contemplating stepping away from the league I have loved it over the past 7 years or so but my time has nearly come. Only want to give my team to someone serious though. i have one multiple premierships and not once finished outside the top 4. I am looking to transition and hand the team over to someone to manage on their own in 2021, but want to make decisions together for drafting, free agents and delistings for 2020. Would you be interested in this? My team is still strong and can still potentially win the next few years I also have strong youth coming through. Detailed is it below. If this is something you would like to be involved in and do. We would share the account (ill give you the password) this year and discuss any decisions we make and then from 2021 it would be yours to manage alone. What do you think?

I'm very keen for a spot in the dynasty if they're free this year. Played fantasy for over 12 years and ran a draft comp for 8 seasons.

Once again we are looking for a replacement coach, will be taking over an established team, pre draft this year.

please pop in over to our dedicated big footy board and make your interest known.

Background, league has been going for maybe 8-10 years. Good number of established dedicated coaches.

Categories based scoring system, 45 player keeper lists, annual rookie draft ect

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back