JedMack

Senior List
Mar 17, 2007
Home & Away
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Storm
Since Div 5 is full and people still aren't in a league I am happy to take the names for Division 6.

Just register your interest here, then PM me your email and I will send out the league code.

So far from those missing out on Div 5 but still keen are

1. JedMack
2. xaviernut (SC) / daniea01 (DT)
3. B & W army
4. DOnk
5. rossi
6. DeledioToTambling
7. jimmy_c8
8. adamania11 (DT) / flackjack (SC)
9. Thursfieldness
10.MalceskiFan
11.Weapon O Choice
12.smmorrow
13.bailz66
14.maculosus (DT) / yellow n Black (SC)
15.richo1982
16.peterbuch74

Waiting list
16a.TheSilencer(DT)
17.xaviernut (DT)
18.Yellow n Black(DT)
19.flackjack (DT)
20.marcmurphy3

Those in bold have confirmed that they are in and as a couple of people may still get a spot in Div 5, there is now a waiting list. I have set up the league and will start emailing the invite.
Just repost your interest then PM me for the league code.

I will assume that you will be in both the SC and DT comps.

I'm not doing SC this year, only DT. But I'd be in assuming DT gives the capability to have the one team in three leagues. Wish I'd gotten in one of the higher leagues earlier but meh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont wanna put a dampner on things but isnt Div 6 a bit overboard.

Especially with people that have never played DT before

I think that there could be up to 20 BF leagues running and that each of them would still finish within the top 100 leagues in the country.

There are enough experienced players on these boards that each of them would be equally competitive on a week to week basis.

I hate playing in leagues with "friend or friends" who lose interest after 5 or 6 rounds, and then all of a sudden you've got teams scoring 1200 points getting flogged by 800~1000 pts.

This upsets the balance in the leagues with some teams having massive percentages and are pretty much guaranteed a spot in the finals because of this.

I'm looking forward to a competitive league!

Are all the previous 5 divisions SC and DT?
As I said I'd like to be part of this in DT but people who showed interest after me have been put on the list and I have not. Is this because they want to compete in both?

Are all the previous 5 divisions SC and DT?
As I said I'd like to be part of this in DT but people who showed interest after me have been put on the list and I have not. Is this because they want to compete in both?
As SC is the first to open, I didn't put you on the list because you said you wanted DT only.

Since Div 5 is full and people still aren't in a league I am happy to take the names for Division 6.

Just register your interest here, then PM me your email and I will send out the league code.

So far from those missing out on Div 5 but still keen are

1. JedMack
2. daniea01
3. B & W army
4. DOnk
5. rossi
6. DeledioToTambling
7. jimmy_c8
8. adamania11
9. Thursfieldness
10.MalceskiFan
11.Weapon O Choice
12.smmorrow
13.bailz66
14.maculosus
15.richo1982
16.peterbuch74

Waiting list
17.xaviernut
18.Yellow n Black

Those in bold have confirmed that they are in and as a couple of people may still get a spot in Div 5, there is now a waiting list. I have set up the league and will start emailing the invite.
Just repost your interest then PM me for the league code.

I will assume that you will be in both the SC and DT comps.

Conformation from me for the DT league. Already in BF Div 1 for SC.

I'd like to be added to the DT waiting list if possible. I finished just outside of the top 1000 last year, but I was in such a non-competitive league. Hopefully, I can fit into one of the leagues.

Thanks.

When I confirmed for this SC league in Div 6 I also wanted to be included in the DT version of this. Not sure if I made this clear or not but that was my intention all along.

they are separate comps deledio
the supercoach one is different to the dreamteam one as well
im sure there will be plenty of leagues available

Remove this Banner Ad

Back