BFFL - Suggestions, Complaints, Possible Improvements

Remove this Banner Ad

Votes are in. Unanimous decision towards CBX being de-registered.

So. New coach will be announced shortly after discussion with fellow board members
waiting.jpg

I'm waiting for my guernseys to arrive before launching the Bustards! It's going to be a spectacular event. I've saved you a seat next to xcrystalbreathx! ;)
That better be front row, I expect nothing less!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where are they now JB12??

Welcome the BFFL Oregon Eagle's :D
It's a chance, but we're going to give them up to 24 hours before the draft to make contact.
At this rate there are a few teams in jeopardy, and with yourself, WestCoaster87 and Jordie_tackles all on the waiting list it could be interesting ....

Silly Billy would a coaches vote be able to make it 18 teams with Eagleoz83 and Jordie_tackles entering?
Hate to sound like a prick but in my experience 14 teams is ideal 16 the absolute maximum. With 18 teams we could very well have players getting many donuts and stuggle to fill a full lineup. And depending on the draft there may e teams that are ruckless

Ah well... I should still be able to pick Dylan Van Unen without looking like an idiot! :p

Another option that you have, Is if you wanted to go to 18 teams you could always make the roster size smaller to leave some talent on the free agent list. There is nothing worse than having a crap team and there are no decent players on the waivers for you to pick up.
You can adjust roster size on the UF site. Normally roster sizes are;
DEF-5, MID-5,RUC-1,FOR-5, EME-4,BEN-7 that’s a total of a 27 player roster. IMO that’s to much.
You could have; DEF-4,MID-4,RUC-1,FOR-4,EME-4,BEN-2 total of 19 players.

The thing is with a keeper league half the point is to develop a list for the future and have most of the player movements in the preseason. Have a load of players on waivers then draft picks dont become as valuable.

We could do a second league with 18 clubs, but a season by season league with smaller rosters and no restrictions on waivers and trading. That is also different to a keeper league as you dont have to worry about using an early pick on an aging star. Hopefully some guys drop out so we can squeeze the guys that have been online all the time in.

As keen as i would be to join guys i think maintaining the strength and integrity of clubs is more important than fitting me in late on.

Also hopefully some of the people who have not been around stay that way :p and i might slip into the 16 structure as is?

Not sure who these guys are but have seen that mentioned, The sparrows are building behind the scenes anyway!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back