Official Match Thread BFFL Premiership Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

you are taking full credit for your teams performance in the first four rounds wacky tiger?
I was just about to blame the bloke who drafted these muppets. Then i realise i took over from the reigning premiers and i blew the list up :oops:

So yeah i guess i do have to take the blame :D

The Sheep need a win over the Toffs this week to consolidate a spot in the top 8. The Sheep are keen to spill some Toff blood. Go Sheep. Go.:thumbsu:
Yeah yeah Reardo, the Toffs will be wearing their best jerseys just so they look good in the papers come Monday morning celebrating a huge win over your sheepish team

Amazingly a couple of trades and a decent free agent are going to have our side top of the league after this round... stunned considering how young the team was at the start, but have had some good luck along the way

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think that i have made some good moves this week. giving up the young talent for the experience, combined with two players coming back from innjury means that the Toffs field their strongest ever lineup.

Ins being Goddard, Dal Santo, Cross, Smith and Monfries

Drew23 will be feeling the pain soon

So how is the league going? Who are the sides that basically dont check or change their side?

I noticed Druitt still Has Scotland, Maxwell, Cooney, Watson in his starting side and hasnt bothered to play A.Swallow, Tyson, Young and Betts. I'm assuming thats one side needing a replacement coach. Lets get this going. Seems to be an unispiring competition. I think we either repair this or start again. I dont post much but check my side just about everyday.

Ok Zim, will do a double check, I think most people have been doing teams apart from druitt, eaglesfan has made up some ground post DiT and all the new coaches are doing well this year, wacky, fightingfury, swansfan ect also trade activity has been alot better than last year, we have had 10-15 trades which is good IMO, people also signing free agents

Remove this Banner Ad

Back