Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

With the government keep increasing POC Tax, 100% matches are pretty much over unless desperate bookies needing the cash flow. Expect 25-50% to be the norm. Something is better than nothing sadly

I don't understand the go with the tax and how it affects bonuses. I thought it was good for them to encourage you to punt

Say you are from QLD and received $100 for $100. POC TAX is 20%

You lose the $100 and lose the bonus

The bookie pays $20 from the cash you lose and also $20 from the bonus you lost (Even though they made nothing from the bonus)

That's $40 to QLD government. How do they make money if $40 has gone to the government before any other expenses such as racefields fees, merchant fees blah blah blah.

They use to charge like 5-10% so if they gave you $100, only $10 dollars went to them etc. Now some are as high as 25% so they can't afford to give you 100% as its uneconomical etc.

Say you are from QLD and received $100 for $100. POC TAX is 20%

You lose the $100 and lose the bonus

The bookie pays $20 from the cash you lose and also $20 from the bonus you lost (Even though they made nothing from the bonus)

That's $40 to QLD government. How do they make money if $40 has gone to the government before any other expenses such as racefields fees, merchant fees blah blah blah.

They use to charge like 5-10% so if they gave you $100, only $10 dollars went to them etc. Now some are as high as 25% so they can't afford to give you 100% as its uneconomical etc.
dont they still profit $60 in the example

dont they still profit $60 in the example

If you lose at 100%.

$10 goes to ATO as GST.

So at most they can profit $50.

From the remaining $50, they have to pay turnover tax on sport/racing if applicable (Some bodies also charge % of what you lost), credit card fee, other expenses such as wages and other overheads

POC tax is paid on nett turnover , not gross turnover (ie total bets - totals payout) so its basically a tax on earnings before expenses for bookmakers. Each state has an exempt nett amount.

Has anyone won on the betcloud slot machine things which happen after you place a bet? It said success then I accidentally clicked off of it. No bonuses were given then I contacted live chat and they said they needed a screenshot.

Has anyone won on the betcloud slot machine things which happen after you place a bet? It said success then I accidentally clicked off of it. No bonuses were given then I contacted live chat and they said they needed a screenshot.
I won $400 in bonus bets on Questbet once. An animated ninja came from the side of the screen, cut some bamboo and I had to pick which piece to take. Thought it was a really neat feature, hopefully you get another chance.

Pointsbet 'exclusive' offer.

Tiger to finish top 20 at the masters... Get this... They're offering $5. 🙄🙄🙄

Flogs.
Moneys tight in the “exclusive offer” dept at pointsbet after throwing out Uconn at $6 for March madness. Betfair odds were $3.6 and they dominated all tournament

Adding Playwest to my list of "do not use".

Their withdrawal times, there are no set times, they said. If that's their approach they need to make it so people can't cancel withdrawals, it makes them look s**t.

They also need to go through with promos when they send out an email, not being able to use that code on the Sunday was a bit of a joke.

Adding Playwest to my list of "do not use".

Their withdrawal times, there are no set times, they said. If that's their approach they need to make it so people can't cancel withdrawals, it makes them look s**t.

They also need to go through with promos when they send out an email, not being able to use that code on the Sunday was a bit of a joke.
Yes my code got cancelled in less than 24 hours on the day the code was for Grand Champs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t use WishBet. Just had $300 stolen from me after them requesting information and me providing it.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back