Streaming Below Deck

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, Thursday 8.30pm

Below Deck Down Under

Yes,We Cairns

A new charter season gets underway in Cairns, Australia's gateway to the Great Barrier Reef. The interior and exterior departments start man-down as the crew scrambles to cater to party-hearty guests.

Follow up:

According to Ben's Instagram, they had an incredible time on their trip to the Dominican Republic, and have a huge amount of love for one another, but they weren't meant to be. The pair both shared several photos, along with a video of their trip, which was shared with their followers

No shock there whatsoever

Are you getting notifications about BD just about every day? I think I'm addicted, because I just can't quit them.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

That was a lovely montage tho. Best Captain ever

He started a podcast last year 'Salty with Captain Lee'

I have not listened but will check it out in a week or so. Some of the episodes look like they are behind the scenes chat about the show and there is an episode with Eddie and the most recent one is with Hannah.

Looking back now, I'm actually a little shocked the doctor cleared him to work. I mean he was still seriously very slow to get around on that crutch, and in the instance of an emergency- srsly what good would he be??!?

Yeah I'm just a little surprised at that tbh.

Yeah something doesn't add up and also sounds like he was pushed off the show rather then deciding to not do it anymore.

From what I read, Captain Lee was not asked back. Production decision. I presume his illness and age had more to do with it than his captaincy. He knew how to keep them in line, and that will be missed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From what I read, Captain Lee was not asked back. Production decision. I presume his illness and age had more to do with it than his captaincy. He knew how to keep them in line, and that will be missed.

Yeah, he was vocal from the start that he wanted the show to be an accurate reflection on what it's like to work in the industry and I guess as the show became more focused about the drama with the cast he probably clashed more with production.

It will be interesting to see how much tea he spills on his podcast.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back