Streaming Below Deck

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Started season 7 - Thailand.

A good thing the scenery looks amazing because the cast seems a little dull at the moment.

Alright I've stuck back into this. Finishing off season 8 at the moment.

I reckon Elizabeth copped it pretty bad from the Chief Stew. I get it, Elizabeth was a bit of a dill but she had a vendetta for her and was a total bitch in the way she spoke to her. It reflected poorly on her leadership that she only had one strategy of trying to get through to her and when that repeatedly didn't work she had no other options.

Alright I've stuck back into this. Finishing off season 8 at the moment.

I reckon Elizabeth copped it pretty bad from the Chief Stew. I get it, Elizabeth was a bit of a dill but she had a vendetta for her and was a total b*tch in the way she spoke to her. It reflected poorly on her leadership that she only had one strategy of trying to get through to her and when that repeatedly didn't work she had no other options.
Yeah Elizabeth was definitely lights are on nobody's home kinda deal, but jesus christ the chief stew was an absolute bitch.

And who gives a heck if they slept in the master, I see that on every season and they dont care.
She was probably just filthy jealous of her getting some.

Thought season 7 was good in the end after a slow start to the season.

Good to see Kate really cop it but sometimes it felt like geordie shore more than a show about yachting.

Holy sh*t, Mediterranean season 6 is INSANE. I just had to binge the first 6 eps cos it was that ******* mental.
Is that the one with Hannah as chief stew and her third stew is an absolute campaigner just going around telling everyone to get ****ed??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is that the one with Hannah as chief stew and her third stew is an absolute campaigner just going around telling everyone to get f’ed??
Nope this is with this bird Lexi who is the 2nd stew. From all my years of watching reality TV, she is the biggest psychopath I've ever come across. A serious piece of work.

Nope this is with this bird Lexi who is the 2nd stew. From all my years of watching reality TV, she is the biggest psychopath I've ever come across. A serious piece of work.
Thats a pretty big statement! Id say that psychopath from s5 (Lara) was up there.

Ive looked into s6- im assuming this is on foxtel and hasnt been on FTA (yet)

Haven't noticed her do much of anything after 2 eps.. it's all about the pansy chef so far.

Haven't noticed her do much of anything after 2 eps.. it's all about the pansy chef so far.
cbc kc GIF by Kim's Convenience

Watched the first episode of season 8, I'm surprised to see sleaze ball Eddie again after leaving his last season with his tail in between his legs.

Recorded during the start of corona, so that will be a interesting episode when they find out about it.

Watched the first episode of season 8, I'm surprised to see sleaze ball Eddie again after leaving his last season with his tail in between his legs.

Recorded during the start of corona, so that will be a interesting episode when they find out about it.

No idea who you're talking about- im assuming not Eddie Bosun Eddie. He's a lovely guy..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back