BBL BBL SC 2022/23

Remove this Banner Ad

1665804504176-png.1536913

Honestly amazing how the players I don’t own get lucky. Dropped catches to reach 20+, multiple catches, runouts…never ends

Someone will pull out a one hander at slip to dismiss Bancroft early tomorrow no doubt

Awful week…the DGW curse continues.
Dear cursed man,

This isn’t a shot at you as I use to be exactly the same.

I was always complaining about my players failures afl super coach and big bash super coach and didn’t really celebrate my success stories and just expected it.

Trust me when I say you will start to enjoy these games more if you just accept that there will be failures you will never have the perfect round and instead of dwelling on the negatives enjoy the positives.

I understand you feel cursed and it’s because you have such a high expectation of urself.

I really recommend chilling out and just rolling with the punches it really does become a better game, trust me I no I was once one of the biggest whiners, age and experience mellows you.

Hope you don’t see this as an insult and can take something from this msg.

Dear cursed man,

This isn’t a shot at you as I use to be exactly the same.

I was always complaining about my players failures afl super coach and big bash super coach and didn’t really celebrate my success stories and just expected it.

Trust me when I say you will start to enjoy these games more if you just accept that their will be failures you will never have the perfect round and instead if dwelling on the negatives enjoy the positives.

I understand you feel cursed and it’s because you have such a high expectation of urself.

I really recommend chilling out and just rolling with the punches it really does become a better game, trust me I no I was once if the biggest whiners, age and experience mellows you.

Hope you don’t see this as an insult and can take something from this msg.
Yeah I know BBL SC is fickle af and I don’t take it that seriously. It’s probably hard to sense through words on a screen but I’m not angry or pissed, it’s more just a sense of amazement and even hilarity at times!

I’ve accepted long ago that this game just relies on so much luck to swing you to a good score.

This week: 930 + 6 scorchers. I’ll be 100+ off the pace. Rank is 660 odd

Yeah I know BBL SC is fickle af and I don’t take it that seriously. It’s probably hard to sense through words on a screen but I’m not angry or pissed, it’s more just a sense of amazement and even hilarity at times!

I’ve accepted long ago that this game just relies on so much luck to swing you to a good score.

This week: 930 + 6 scorchers. I’ll be 100+ off the pace. Rank is 660 odd
That’s a really good rank.
I’ve had some horrible luck and I’m 800th.
Current score 1032 with 3 to go.
Honestly your luck isn’t as bad as you think.
You’re just a perfectionist which isn’t a bad thing.
I get ur anger and feeling pissed at times but sometimes the more you dwell on it the worse it gets.
Anyway all the best for the remainder of the year

That’s a really good rank.
I’ve had some horrible luck and I’m 800th.
Current score 1032 with 3 to go.
Honestly your luck isn’t as bad as you think.
You’re just a perfectionist which isn’t a bad thing.
I get ur anger and feeling pissed at times but sometimes the more you dwell on it the worse it gets.
Anyway all the best for the remainder of the year
Current ranking is very flattering, have only had one good round (round 4, finished 30th for the week).
Been punished every other week. It’s too long to list out but big scores on the bench, dgw bowlers horrible, traded out bowlers going huge, etc.

Might as well just go for some wild PODs now.

1130 (Short) with Tye, Dorff, Inglis tp

Rogers, Zampa came good 2nd game
Beau with a freaky 50 fielding points
Wood was poor both games
Only had Short after CDG was injured first game of the strikers
Ellis, Meredith solid SGR scores

Wood, Webster, CDG OUT next round
Brown, Labuschagne, Handscomb (need to switch Wade to batters) IN

979 after last night. Short getting out early was disappointing, and lucky that Webster was a king in the field which made up for him not batting. Wood at least junked his way to a wicket.

AJ Tye, Eskinazi, Inglis and Hardie left for tonight. Barring a complete and unmitigated disaster (surely 4 players should get 21 points combined) should crack 1000 for the second round in a row. If you crack 1000 during double rounds you’ve done pretty well.

979 after last night. Short getting out early was disappointing, and lucky that Webster was a king in the field which made up for him not batting. Wood at least junked his way to a wicket.

AJ Tye, Eskinazi, Inglis and Hardie left for tonight. Barring a complete and unmitigated disaster (surely 4 players should get 21 points combined) should crack 1000 for the second round in a row. If you crack 1000 during double rounds you’ve done pretty well.
Think this week, 1000 won’t be nearly enough. Good score would probably be closer to 1300.

1059/6

Tye, Inglis, Agar, Bancroft, Hardie to come. Reasonably happy with how the round went considering I went CDG over Lynn which only cost me 46 points since he got injured

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sams dogshit again with the bat, the one good innings he played he wasn't in my team.

With the Thunder heading for a low total he probably won't get a great bowling score either.
Decent chance it could be 3 single digit scores in a row for him

Not going to be fun picking SGW players the next 2 weeks. The points swing based on who you pick could be huge

Remove this Banner Ad

Back