BBL BBL SC 2022/23

Remove this Banner Ad

1665804504176-png.1536913

212/ 2 - Will take Ashraf and Ellis loop. Not McDermott.
Made a very late switch to Clarke from Webster which didn’t pay off. Only lost 14 points though.
NCN with some late junk to get a respectable score.

With Hosein out i am copping not only McDermott's 12 but a 0 unless Cooper Connolly plays. My 4 trades were Stoinis, Faf, Jhye & Abbott so i needed to get rid of all of them but with Wade and Hosein out, my depth has been tested and its not looking good :'(
I’d reverse trade and trade out Hosein and bring abbot back in.
Never trade out a player who will go up a shit load next game

With Hosein out i am copping not only McDermott's 12 but a 0 unless Cooper Connolly plays. My 4 trades were Stoinis, Faf, Jhye & Abbott so i needed to get rid of all of them but with Wade and Hosein out, my depth has been tested and its not looking good :'(
Yep same here…although I’m fortunate enough to have David’s 4 rather than a doughnut

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Already taking short VC even if he does nothing with the ball.
I will too, but need technical/process advice. Here it is...

So I kept wade and put him on the bench but accidentally left the the E on him. Can I put a Zero on field with the C, and then put a different scoring player on the bench with an "E" also.

Will it take the scoring players score over wades DNP zero?

I will too, but need technical/process advice. Here it is...

So I kept wade and put him on the bench but accidentally left the the E on him. Can I put a Zero on field with the C, and then put a different scoring player on the bench with an "E" also.

Will it take the scoring players score over wades DNP zero?
Yes that will be fine. E is usually the lowest score but a DNP does not count as a score. You’re fine

After last night's shocker, Short (VC) and Lynn steadied the ship. Both would be highly owned but the points are appreciated

Bit worried about stacking my team with 6 scorchers...Tye, Agar, Dorff, Hardie, Bancroft, Inglis and maybe Connolly

Have 4 guys that could bowl, if I don't get at least 4 wickets from that lot then my bowler curse is real. Also have 3 out of 4 top order bats. Tomorrow could either be really good or really bad

Pretty good night

Short captain- tick
Lynn- tick
Sutherland- big tick
CDG- tick

Only concern is Lynn and CDG didn’t field and with their next game in 2 days I could be screwed.
CDG - hamstring- looks very unlikely to play game 2
Lynn - fatigue- was resting instead of fielding- be very surprised if he didn't play game 2

CDG - hamstring- looks very unlikely to play game 2
Lynn - fatigue- was resting instead of fielding- be very surprised if he didn't play game 2

Colin was out doing bowling warmups and fielded for probably a couple of overs then went off when the Strikers took their first wicket. Hopefully precautionary but it would’ve been a huge night if he took a couple of poles.

Colin was out doing bowling warmups and fielded for probably a couple of overs then went off when the Strikers took their first wicket. Hopefully precautionary but it would’ve been a huge night if he took a couple of poles.
Wasn't precautionary

Bloke could hardly get into a jog

Classic grab of the hammy when he was batting (running between wickets)

I'll be shocked in he plays inside a week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back