BBL Match 55 Hobart Hurricanes v Brisbane Heat 1310hrs @ UTAS Oval

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

How did the Heat lose that... jee whiz.

So Gades 3rd? I would love to say they deserved that but that says a lot about 6 of the sides in teh BBL
Nah I agree with you. Gades have lost all four games against the two decent sides, two straight wins against weak Heat/Stars liuneups and split the other three teams fifty fifty home and away. No way we deserve third but we'll take it

Correct me if I’m wrong but waste height no-balls are for pace bowlers?

I always thought it was head high fullies for spinners but I reckon the law must've been changed 5 or so years ago as I have seen spinners called for waist-high ones numerous times.

All you can do is laugh 😃. That is one of the all time great chokes from the Brisbane Heat. Better to do it today than Friday is all I'll say.

The Hurricanes have now given themselves some hope of making the finals. The problem is their finale hopes are in the hands of the Melbourne Spuds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All you can do is laugh 😃. That is one of the all time great chokes from the Brisbane Heat. Better to do it today than Friday is all I'll say.

The Hurricanes have now given themselves some hope of making the finals. The problem is their finale hopes are in the hands of the Melbourne Spuds.
Stars will want to send Dave Hussey out on a high 😉

Heat deserved to lose, but the umpire missing that no ball call is inexcusable. The ball was travelling as slow as it could be in professional cricket and he had one job.

Heat deserved to lose, but the umpire missing that no ball call is inexcusable. The ball was travelling as slow as it could be in professional cricket and he had one job.

The way that crab was batting he’d have just missed 3

I’ve seen a lot of line ball shit called this year - umpiring inconsistency is worse in this league than it is in AFL.

The way that crab was batting he’d have just missed 3
Quite possibly, but in a professional competition, the umpire should be able to make one of the easiest calls he'd make all season when it's the only thing he has to be paying attention to until the ball passes the bat.

Back