BBL Match 54 Melbourne Renegades v Adelaide Strikers 1845hrs @ Marvel Stadium

Who will win?

• Adelaide

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Melbourne from, Nic Maddinson (c), Matt Critchley (OS replacement), Zak Evans, Fawad Ahmed (replacement), Aaron Finch, Jake Fraser-McGurk, Martin Guptill (OS), Peter Handscomb, Sam Harper, Marcus Harris, Mackenzie Harvey, Akeal Hosein (OS), Ruwantha Kellapotha (OS replacement), Shaun Marsh, David Moody, Jack Prestwidge, Mujeeb ur Rahman (OS), Kane Richardson, Corey Rocchiccioli, Tom Rogers, Andre Russell (OS), Will Sutherland, Jon Wells.
Adelaide from, Travis Head (c), Wes Agar, Cameron Boyce, Jordan Buckingham (replacement), Alex Carey, Harry Conway, Colin de Grandhomme (overseas), Ryan Gibson, Adam Hose (OS), Henry Hunt, Thomas Kelly, Rashid Khan (OS), Chris Lynn, Ben Manenti, Harry Nielsen, Matt Short, Peter Siddle, Henry Thornton, Jake Weatherald.

Renegades showed a bit with the bat the other day against Perth. Sutherland is underused batting down the batting order. If the Gades promote him up at the right times, they should be winning more games.

Carey and Head havent looked interested and I guess I can understand with a tour of India coming up.

Renegades showed a bit with the bat the other day against Perth. Sutherland is underused batting down the batting order. If the Gades promote him up at the right times, they should be winning more games.

Carey and Head havent looked interested and I guess I can understand with a tour of India coming up.
Don't give players an out.

They're paid good money to care.
If you they don't want to play, don't take the money.

Anyway, I don't think it's an attitude thing, they're just not in good form IMO.

Don't give players an out.

They're paid good money to care.
If you they don't want to play, don't take the money.

Anyway, I don't think it's an attitude thing, they're just not in good form IMO.
That week where Brisbane got Labuschagne, Khawjaha and Renshaw back, Head and Carey should have played the game the same week. I agree about that. Its not a good look for Channel 7 or whoever had the broadcasting rights about them promoting the pair on adverts when they didnt play after the test match.

Adelaide Strikers (Playing XI): Travis Head(c), Matthew Short, Alex Carey(w), Adam Hose, Colin de Grandhomme, Ryan Gibson, Harry Nielsen, Cameron Boyce, Wes Agar, Harry Conway, Peter Siddle

Melbourne Renegades (Playing XI): Shaun Marsh, Martin Guptill, Sam Harper(w), Aaron Finch(c), Matthew Critchley, Will Sutherland, Jonathan Wells, Tom Rogers, Corey Rocchiccioli, Kane Richardson, Fawad Ahmed

Melbourne Renegades have won the toss and have opted to field

Adelaide Strikers (Playing XI): Travis Head(c), Matthew Short, Alex Carey(w), Adam Hose, Colin de Grandhomme, Ryan Gibson, Harry Nielsen, Cameron Boyce, Wes Agar, Harry Conway, Peter Siddle

Melbourne Renegades (Playing XI): Shaun Marsh, Martin Guptill, Sam Harper(w), Aaron Finch(c), Matthew Critchley, Will Sutherland, Jonathan Wells, Tom Rogers, Corey Rocchiccioli, Kane Richardson, Fawad Ahmed

Melbourne Renegades have won the toss and have opted to field
Smart decision. We can still make it if we lose depending on nrr so this gives us two targets tonight - I’d prefer to win obviously but really I’m just happy to not be last for a change. Three wooden spoons in a row is more like sone other shitty sports team I support.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back