BBL Match 39 Sydney Thunder v Perth Scorchers 1800hrs @ Spotless Stadium

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Bancroft calling himself an honest cricketer

Cracking Up Lol GIF

I've said it before but the Fox BBL commentary has really gone downhill with Warnie and Roy gone.

This is an exclusive Fox game on a Friday night and the best they can muster is Brendon Julian, Brett Lee and Alyssa Healy, it's abysmal.

There is no chemistry, banter or humour between them like you would get with Warnie, Roy, Junior or Gilly which helped to make the game entertaining.
Well it's not like it was fox's choice.

It's unfortunate but these days the new generation just aren't as charismatic as that generation.

I've said it before but the Fox BBL commentary has really gone downhill with Warnie and Roy gone.

This is an exclusive Fox game on a Friday night and the best they can muster is Brendon Julian, Brett Lee and Alyssa Healy, it's abysmal.

There is no chemistry, banter or humour between them like you would get with Warnie, Roy, Junior or Gilly which helped to make the game entertaining.
I think the peak of BBL commentary was the Channel 10 team. The change of broadcast rights meant that they were split across Seven and Fox unfortunately.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Give Davies another bat

This batting is beyond dumb

I’m going home I’ll watch the tennis rather than us bowl and lose in 14 overs
I am glad I can't watch it. I don't think there is enough talent for 8 teams, especially with the new UAE league and the South African League generally taking the better imports ( due to higher wages they offer. Also players can have christmas at home).
Also the timing of Big Bash means we don't get Indian, English, Pakistani, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka test players.

Last edited:
Back