BBL Match 13 Brisbane Heat v Adelaide Strikers 1830hrs @ the Gabba

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Could also argue the 3 dot balls to start his innings cost us. Lose by 6 runs.
Ah, I think dropping Billings twice when he was hacking most balls may have been a far larger factor than a couple of dot balls. Blame any of the batsmen for a dot ball if you’re going down that route.

Should have restricted the Heat to less than 140, can’t afford to give a class batsmen two chances.

Ah, I think dropping Billings twice when he was hacking most balls may have been a far larger factor than a couple of dot balls. Blame any of the batsmen for a dot ball if you’re going down that route.

Should have restricted the Heat to less than 140, can’t afford to give a class batsmen two chances.

Yep we win easily if Billings was caught the first or second time, they wouldn't have got 140.

A day after my mate got engaged at Kruger National Park, the Brisbane Heat end their 8 game losing streak in the BBL.

That knock by Billings was match turning, match defining and in the end, match winning.

Ill go to say, Brisbane didnt win that game, Adelaide lost that game.

2 dropped catches and not targeting right bowlers at the right times. Also as silly as it sounds, Chris Lynns decision was the umpire howler of the BBL so far. That umpire should be dropped immediately.

2 dropped catches and not targeting right bowlers at the right times. Also as silly as it sounds, Chris Lynns decision was the umpire howler of the BBL so far. That umpire should be dropped immediately.

Yes we made some poor decisions tonight, that includes Weatherald selfishly using a review.

He did but Lynn should never have been given out. That was laughable. The defence to a poor decision can't be that we burnt our review earlier so it's on us.

Yes, terrible decision for sure but I don't think we can complain too much when we burn one on a non-howler. Like Headingley 2019.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm serious about them getting Kaspa in to the commentary box, one of the smartest and funniest cricketers I've ever met.

I'm sick of Fox rolling out the NSW cricket dumbos like Mark Waugh, Brett Lee and Haddin commentating.

Give a Queenslander a crack, not Healy or Hayden, Kasprowicz.

#kaspa4commentary

Umpires can make an error it’s why you have to use the DRS wisely not one that is plumb as can be

Back