Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Stars win

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No result

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

That was one of the more obvious no ball decisions I would’ve thought. I think the rule needs to change anyway. Anything over knee height for no balls I think would be better. It’s not an easy ball to hit. At the very least the batsman should get the benefit for marginal waist high balls.

Ingram bang on the money! It's clear the umps can't get those calls right, so why not send it to the 3rd umpire? they're more than happy to bring batsmen back from front foot no balls!

That was one of the more obvious no ball decisions I would’ve thought. I think the rule needs to change anyway. Anything over knee height for no balls I think would be better. It’s not an easy ball to hit. At the very least the batsman should get the benefit for marginal waist high balls.
You’re banned

Lets ban balls bouncing over waist height, cant get out first ball, only 5 fielders, lets just make it a batsman's game...

If you get out to a full toss then you don't deserve to keep batting

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back