Sport Basketball and hoop like stuff

Remove this Banner Ad

Golden State's role players played out of their skin, but Curry went 0-8 from 3 point range for 16 points.

Boston have to win that game with Curry down on shooting like he was. Andrew Wiggins the unlikely saviour.

🤷‍♂️

Bit scary for the Celts....Steph sucked yet Warriors still got the W.

Hope the Celts win the next one and we go to game 7.

I think they will but my predictions have been awful this series. Think the result went the way I expected only in games 2 and 3.

If it does go to 7 then it will be fascinating how it plays out; they are usually tight affairs that don't favour jump shooting so Boston's size advantage could become really important.

I hate Boston more than I hate any sporting team, AFL included. Def couldn't handle them winning a chip after the Sixers stunk it up again.
17 to 5. It isn't really a rivalry, is it? No Boston-Lakers, United-Liverpool, Carlton-Essendon. More like North-Essendon, really.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got Brogdon for f all...will be very good if he can stay on the court. Not sure why we took the Celtics trash in return.
Theis is good. A bit unlucky in that we have a strong big program.

Really should be looking to trade PP into a good backup SF with Brogdon now so we can give the Jay's a genuine rest during the season

Seriously, how damn good has the NBL been this season?

The difference between first and last isn't much at all. It's one of the tightest professional comps in any sport I've ever seen and the quality has been top drawer.

Doss, Kong, my friends I will here admit I watch the NBL over the BBL from Thursday to Sunday.
NBL sucks man

Got Brogdon for f all...will be very good if he can stay on the court. Not sure why we took the Celtics trash in return.
They blowing us (Pacers) up, load up on pics and see if we can develop a team of blokes that wanna stay with a small town team

Something isn't adding up with the Ime Udoka scandal for me if he is looking at an entire season suspended.

Was it a dog move to cheat on their partner/s? Yes
Likely to attract a media storm? Yes
Poor optics? Absolutely
But ultimately is a relationship was between two consenting adults who work in the same organisation.

For it to be a year suspension there has to be more to it, such as a power imbalance, lack of reporting it to HR or a breach of guidelines regarding inter organisational rules (I.e she directly reports to him and they were meant to declare it and they didn't, likely because they wanted to keep the affair a secret).

I imagine there is more to play out, but a huge loss for the Celtics (though as a bulls fan it helps us out on the court)

Something isn't adding up with the Ime Udoka scandal for me if he is looking at an entire season suspended.

Was it a dog move to cheat on their partner/s? Yes
Likely to attract a media storm? Yes
Poor optics? Absolutely
But ultimately is a relationship was between two consenting adults who work in the same organisation.

For it to be a year suspension there has to be more to it, such as a power imbalance, lack of reporting it to HR or a breach of guidelines regarding inter organisational rules (I.e she directly reports to him and they were meant to declare it and they didn't, likely because they wanted to keep the affair a secret).

I imagine there is more to play out, but a huge loss for the Celtics (though as a bulls fan it helps us out on the court)
You’ve gotta imagine it’s a power imbalance thing. Someone in power means the true nature of any consent gets called into question. It happens in corporate life all the time (if you’re not Elon Musk). As a c’s fan I’m a bit shattered but it’s just our curse

You’ve gotta imagine it’s a power imbalance thing. Someone in power means the true nature of any consent gets called into question. It happens in corporate life all the time (if you’re not Elon Musk). As a c’s fan I’m a bit shattered but it’s just our curse
Yeah, the term 'improper' indicates she is probably in the basketball/high performance area of the organisation (and therefore he has some real/perceived influence over her role).

Still, normally in corporate settings such relationships can be worked around if HR are notified, kept up to speed and reporting lines are clear and insulated (I.e she at no point reports to him directly or indirectly).

I imagine the important detail missing is they didn't tell HR (cause, you know, they were cheating on their partners) which makes it look all the more suspicious and violates company policies/rules on the topic. All speculation though till more is found out.

I was looking at our ins this year and I felt that we'd be a huge chance at winning the title.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back