BAS School Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Taking a guess I would say that it is because it is a scumbag Government school filled with druggos and pregnant fat girls.

Unlucky ... meh.

Patties could only manage a draw with a injury ravaged BCC, mustn't be as strong as everyone thought...:eek:
i think patties had their fair share of players out as well. both teams played some good footy and a deserving result eventuated. the spirit was good, no dirty s**t which was unusual for patties.
it will be interesting to see what happens when they both clash with full strength sides, obviously patties will be favourites but u can never count out college who, now out of the herald cup, will be hungrier than ever to win. peace out

why did patties the so called 'dream' players sit the game on the side lines against college?
im looking forward to the rematch as the game was played with good intentions and high quality.
still amazed that the likes of luke fisher is still playing footy with his home footy and not with the rebels.

why did patties the so called 'dream' players sit the game on the side lines against college?
im looking forward to the rematch as the game was played with good intentions and high quality.
still amazed that the likes of luke fisher is still playing footy with his home footy and not with the rebels.

Why is Cam Weston not in the Rebels line up on that note? he certainly backs himself. I think he could have a real impact at state level also. Quality player.

College one step closer to playing in the herald sun shield thanks to grammer beating the high school rats. Good job grammer. this weeks games will have to see college win by a mountain over damascus. Patties over who ever they play.

st pats have the depth. shoulda gone further in hearald sheild. have you seen their seconds. blokes like van der ploeg and fitzpatrick running around making a fool of the opposition. st pats seconds could beat college firsts hands down. van der ploeg has the hardness of glenn archer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cam Weston is leading the goals for college, so i can barely agree with that statement that he is the worst footballer to pull on the jumper. With 19 goals i dont think there would be many in the BAS that are ahead of him.
Jake Garvey is probably the softest footballer Patties have, belting up a year 10 kid in their last game against college, i suspect he will get a reciept in the Granny and will bring them undone in a crunch game. I wouldnt be surprised if he has to replace that ugly black tooth in his head soon cos with his attitude it will get knocked out!!! and it might do something good for his appearance cos he is not the best looking bloke going round.

You raise some terrific points there quadey. i can say that Adam Mckenzie would beat Jake Garvey in a one on one contest anywhere on the ground, his shear determination to beat his opponent has marked his spot in the rebels in the past two years. How often do you see Macca on the sidelines winging about a niggling calf or a cold, opposed to Jake Garvey, he is soft, this is where respect is earnt and lost.
i have never heard of these gunnle boys that you claim had macca crying in the first 2 mins? they must be quality footballers not to be heard of by an opposition as close as college and St pats.

Ahaha righteo hero. we'll just see who wins the granny shall we. Dont cry about the scholarshps mate use give them out just as much as we do. and i agree sobey is a good basketballer but wouldnt be in colleges top 3. Obviously your not calling your side descent opposition then is that correct, cos you say we are average against decent opponents, but we still beat u losers.
Garvey Garvey Garvey what a joke, has doesnt work at medowlea does he cos he is a fuk1n girl, i think he needs a great big cup of cement the poor bugger.
Also jarred Hall, batting well above average piking up probably the ugliest sl^t girl college has ever shovelled oxygen into. what a loser, but thats what you get when you go to school with a bunch of dicks everyday!

I noticed you didnt stick up for frawley which i am very respected of, obviously you know wat he is like as a person/footballer.

Ohhhh and who are these Gunnel boys, i see howard put him on to tage macca who was playing at centre half back ahahah what a joke he must be pretty influential if you are gunna tage him when he is playin CHB.top notch boys.
Hows Ben 'damian peverall' Peters goin, probably on par with one of the most arrogant boys at St Pats. Tags along with all the big year 12 boys.

another thing lets just leave cashin out of any conversation. mr karate should stay away from team sports as he just ends up losing freinds as apposed to making them. that gap toothed loser should stick to snapping wood. if he was even slightly good at football he would have made rebels as an overager. when your in as an underager its merely a formality for next year. and when you not only dont get picked. but get cut early pre season your really not very good and should look into other avenues. like extreme dentistry

very confident in saying a class above college, college nearly ran over St pats in the Last half, a poor first quarter for college proved to be the difference, college within a goal in the last quarter barely a class above,

very confident in saying a class above college, college nearly ran over St pats in the Last half, a poor first quarter for college proved to be the difference, college within a goal in the last quarter barely a class above,
haha give up mate. college lost. let it go. st pats clearly were a class above seeing as though they had 3 of their best 10 players out and college still never looked like winning. i dont know who you are but i doubt you played. and if you did unless your name is josh free you played terrible. so just stop trying boss. your a loser

haha give up mate. college lost. let it go. st pats clearly were a class above seeing as though they had 3 of their best 10 players out and college still never looked like winning. i dont know who you are but i doubt you played. and if you did unless your name is josh free you played terrible. so just stop trying boss. your a loser

amen.

here grammar has had enough of being flogged by each week by the top teams and is pulling out of the bas footy league next yr to play somwhere else they are not sure where yet

here grammar has had enough of being flogged by each week by the top teams and is pulling out of the bas footy league next yr to play somwhere else they are not sure where yet

would the bas competition go looking elsewhere for other school if grammar did leave?

or would bhs, spc, college and dammascus be enough?

would the bas competition go looking elsewhere for other school if grammar did leave?

or would bhs, spc, college and dammascus be enough?

I thought the BAS should always include both sebas and mt clear into the comp. just to make it a bit more interesting... Grammer would only leave coz there a bunch of soft C**ks tho!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back