Review Bad & Ugly vs Bulldogs

Who played well against Western Bulldogs?

• Chayce Jones

• Sam Berry (sub)

• Ben Keays

• Lachlan Murphy

• Josh Rachele

• Rory Sloane

• Luke Pedlar

• Jordan Dawson

• Jake Soligo

• Max Michalanney

• Mitch Hinge

• Izak Rankine

• Nick Murray

• Rory Laird

• Wayne Milera

• Darcy Fogarty

• Brodie Smith

• Elliott Himmelberg

• Patrick Parnell

• Lachlan Sholl

• Jordon Butts

• Reilly O'Brien

• Lachlan Gollant

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ugly: Playing at Ballarat is awful and stupid and we shouldn't be going to Darwin, Launceston, Perth, Geelong and Ballarat all in the same year.

It was one of those games where every time we took possession it was lock up tackle, every time the ball spilled free it went straight to a Bulldogs player in space, on the run.
At one point Murphy fumbled and it went straight to Bailey Smith, like a fumbled laser guided football.
I saw a ball hit Mileras leg on the shin off a kick and it darted straight to a Bulldog in 10M of space.

Reminded me of the GWS game last year at AO, over the head handball? Yep player on the run in space. Through the legs handball? Yep straight to a player in space. Being tackled and a 15M pressure kick? No problems, plenty of players free to mark it. Are we somehow outnumbered defensively and offensively? You bet.

Long story short we didn't work anywhere near hard enough, couldn't get any uncontested or contested possession, were out worked, out muscled and out skilled by a very good football side play at a death ground.

Very very tanky undertaking to have them ready for Brisbane IMO.

Last year he said he thought he was worth anywhere between a late first and a late second iirc. At the time I said he might get a late 3rd, early 4th but that was before we were stupid enough to give him a 2 year contract.
I can see why he is on ignore 😊

Back