Bachar Houli & Adam Saad Friday night MCG response to Senator Anning speech

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
3aw saying that Bachar Houli , Adam Saad and Richmond & Essendon are going to hold an on ground response to Senator Annings parliamentary speech against immigrantion before tomorrow night match at 5he MCG
Good on them absolute flog this guy is.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Don’t think it needs a response TBH.

The best thing they can do is go out there and play.

vHE1zE5nG7eLmZaym4HEik_NMu1cj14rxteyyU7sPiRsCGlzTFKpisvhRnHTfPGmeub8a3iahfhQKDcFFXvi-eOQAfGPtcWt8slVmQ6IELTq9SmBvH9xzNEL2KrS6UxQR7WYEPipXevyiP_jV8kntl4ehP0hHxcuWJmfh0d5KeexquCaXalfano0HZYTh_cws3xMB9uqj3_ZR7k1eapTZDbXyVvl4hsD9cy30JOr2UYiQFzvkE0V5YYX8budRvQ_hHefc3ff=w220-h308-nc

Don’t think it needs a response TBH.

The best thing they can do is go out there and play.
Couldn't disagree more. These guys are (Assumingly) the only 2 Muslims in the AFL. They have the right to use their platform to tell this prick that views like his are not welcome in this country.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Couldn't disagree more. These guys are (Assumingly) the only 2 Muslims in the AFL. They have the right to use their platform to tell this prick that views like his are not welcome in this country.

Of course they have the right! I support them 100%

Just think that sometimes the most powerful response can be a silent one.

Good on them absolute flog this guy is.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Quite so BUT what happens if they get a hostile reception from those who don't want this sort of politics in sport - imagine the virtue signallers for whom the AFL is just another opportunity for these look at me types.

Cant see those of us who were silenced when booing Goodesy was represented as racist copping another misrepresentation tramp-ling on free speech.

Last edited:
It shows the sad state of our politics when a bloke can directly reference Hitlers 'final solution' speech used to justify the holocaust in his maiden speech to Parliament, while also calling for a return to the white Australia policy.

Even Pauline Hanson called him out as being a vile racist.

If he wants to abuse parliamentary privilege to invoke Hitler, then I have no problem with immigrants with their own platform to use that platform to condemn the racist idiot.

If publicly denouncing Nazis or people that reference genocide and advocate white nationalism by way of a reference to Hitler ever becomes the 'wrong thing' to do in any context, something has gone horribly wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back