Game Day Baby Hawkies vs. Baby Purple

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully a decent game. I'll head in later on
I am too. I like a couple of the baby hawkies so I'll watch them run round and be entertained.

Actually I like a couple of Purples players too so it's not too bad

Will be heading in shortly, but need to be somewhat behaved at the ground as I'll be tearing it up at the Corner Hotel tonight.

On a side note, I'm not used to being up this early on a Saturday. I don't enjoy it, I don't recommend it, and I don't look forward to when I need to repeat it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will be heading in shortly, but need to be somewhat behaved at the ground as I'll be tearing it up at the Corner Hotel tonight.

On a side note, I'm not used to being up this early on a Saturday. I don't enjoy it, I don't recommend it, and I don't look forward to when I need to repeat it.
I know the feeling
I had to take the car in to get serviced this morning at 8 am. Boo.

Ah well shows how much I know :)
Shame he isn't actually

I have his actual Player Issued jumper from 2020. I could have worn it in and got him to sign it 😍

I also won his retro player issue jumper at the recent auction so waiting for that to come in mail too. 20230826_111048.jpg

Shame he isn't actually

I have his actual Player Issued jumper from 2020. I could have worn it in and got him to sign it 😍

I also won his retro player issue jumper at the recent auction so waiting for that to come in mail too. View attachment 1785912
Wowee that would be 2 more signed Hawthorn jumpers than I own haha

Wowee that would be 2 more signed Hawthorn jumpers than I own haha
I have no Richmond signed jumpers yet, i have a signed player issue coming that i won at auction.
I'm actually not a big fan of signed jumpers but I collect player issue jumpers.

Heading to the pub shortly to watch the magnificent Hawfs Youf smash the Freo fish and chips
Shame you're not here, you're missing out on the amazing quarter time entertainment of the KFC singalong...

Shame you're not here, you're missing out on the amazing quarter time entertainment of the KFC singalong...

Oh, maybe I will drink at the ground then.

Oh, maybe I will drink at the ground then.
Those 13 dollar CC and drys though.
Or 12 dollar ciders.
I have a 10 pack of the cider they sell here in the boot of my car and I'm sure it only cost me 30 dollars.

Those 13 dollar CC and drys though.
Or 12 dollar ciders.
I have a 10 pack of the cider the sell here in the boot of my car and I'm sure it only cost me 30 dollars.

I'm not good with money, if I want something I must have it.

I collect books, and a lot of them are pricey. My last purchase was an edition of Zafon's The Shadow of the Wind, which set me back $730 or so; it's a limited edition of 500, so my love of literature and utter FOMO meant I needed it immediately.

So a pint of Goat for $15 or can of Beam for $13.50 won't bother me if I decide I want it right then and there 😵

Remove this Banner Ad

Back