Grand Slam Australian Open - Day 13 - Rybakina v Sabalenka

Rybakina v Sabalenka

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

That Hijikata. He is something. I watched the majority of the match. Despite being only 5'10", he was serving precise 200-kilometre bombs. He is only 21 years old, but he has one of the best return games of any player. Beware of this man. He possesses unique talent. He might soon surpass Nick and Alex as our best. Kubler also played outstanding tennis. It's a great story to see him triumph after all the heartbreak he's experienced throughout his career.

Australian viewing figures for Sat night tennis came in at 1.44 million, well down from 4.26 million in 2022.

Of course we had Ash Barty in 2022. But I can't be the only tennis fan who finds Sabalenka and her hideous screeching unwatchable.
I think she might be worse than Sharapova but then Maria hasn’t played for ages so may have forgotten how bad she is lol

Australian viewing figures for Sat night tennis came in at 1.44 million, well down from 4.26 million in 2022.

Of course we had Ash Barty in 2022. But I can't be the only tennis fan who finds Sabalenka and her hideous screeching unwatchable.
Covid is not in play this year . Ppl are out and about . Not stuck at home

Not much of a tennis fan if you don't watch a game because someone screeches. If you were that keen to watch it you could have just turned the sound down.

The jurno that asked Sabalenka if not having russia on the trophy makes it winning it feel less

Seriously why the * would you ask that trying to tarnish her greatest win of her career what a flog jurno Sabalenka wasn't amused
I noticed Rus missing . Wonder if it will be filled in later in years to come

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The jurno that asked Sabalenka if not having russia on the trophy makes it winning it feel less

Seriously why the * would you ask that trying to tarnish her greatest win of her career what a flog jurno Sabalenka wasn't amused
I noticed Rus missing . Wonder if it will be filled in later in years to come

She's from Belarus, so, BLR is the abbreviation. Not RUS.

Back