Australia & New Zealand Poker Tour (ANZPT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Paul`

Team Captain
Apr 5, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Just to let everyone know there are ANZPT Freeroll's to a Round 2 where you can win a ticket to the ANZPT Event @ Adelaide in February. These seem to be running every night @ 7.30pm EST.

I finished on the bubble in tonight's one.. out in 21st.. top 20 qualify for the Round 2.

The structure is a turbo so you need to chip up early and hold on.

Re: PokerStars - ANZPT Freeroll's

These start again tonight, this time for the Sydney Event.

7.30pm EST. Round 1, top 20 get through to a Round 2.

I want to have a dip at this, but I have basketball tonight at 9:20, and tomorrow night at 7.

Not worth starting tonight and not being able to finish :(

Probably play in tomorrow qualifier.

I want to have a dip at this, but I have basketball tonight at 9:20, and tomorrow night at 7.

Not worth starting tonight and not being able to finish :(

If these ones are anything like to ones in late January then you may be able to play and still be at basketball by 9.20. A few I played in had about 2500 people. A few times I come 300 odd and that was only after about 30-40 min of play.

Not going to footy training tonight, might play.

This is going to be donktastic

About 800th, not many hands,, off to grind on the 1c/2c tables now, I am surprized I am sticking by it lol

I had to stay back at work.. so didn't get to play. Good to see you sticking at it. I'm going to knock off some more games for the Battle of the Planets and then I may join you down there. I am actually + at 25c/50c for a change.. maybe i'm about to have an upswing.. I sure hope so!.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had my 1st shot at one of these tonight, knocked out in 82nd spot out of over 2,000.

Went all in with Ace Jack suited, got beat by the chip leader with a full house 6's and 9's, was cursing lol.

Oh well, might try again tomorrow night.

I had to stay back at work.. so didn't get to play. Good to see you sticking at it. I'm going to knock off some more games for the Battle of the Planets and then I may join you down there. I am actually + at 25c/50c for a change.. maybe i'm about to have an upswing.. I sure hope so!.

What I thought was a light at the end of the tunnel was a train... and I got smashed again :S

I hate it when you get your money in good.. you just know what they have and you see them hit time over time.

It seems to be a bit hit and miss not sure why there wasn't one tonight. However, there is one each night for the next couple of weeks by the looks.

Alot of server restarts lately on Pokerstars.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back