aussierul.es invite code

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey all, I initially started this thread to receive a code myself, and now its turned into people asking for one.

So feel free to just reply below, and ill PM as soon as possible and get an invite sorted for ya.

Cheers
Thank you for opening this thread
Would be very nice to send me an invite code.
cheers

I'm looking for an invite please if anyone can help or point me in the right direction.
I have a 24/7 seedbox and looking to build up the sports section of my plex server.
Very interested in preservation of AFL and VFL content.

I would appreciate an invite.

I have a huge collection of pre-1988 videos, however I am currently in need of finding 1990 videos which I do not have a lot.

Might be able to provide new content for the forum.

Long time history of preservation of footy history, (also run the Blueseum).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Joined 21 years ago
First post today

Homer Simpson Reaction GIF

I have a few more invites to give out, pm me if you are interested. But only if you've posted a reasonable amount here. I need to separate the serious people from the time wasters as I wasted too many invites here on people who didn't use them.

Hey all, I initially started this thread to receive a code myself, and now its turned into people asking for one.

So feel free to just reply below, and ill PM as soon as possible and get an invite sorted for ya.

Cheers
Hey any chance of an invite code?

Cheers
HI if anyone had an invite code avalible to share that would be greatly appriciated cheers

Cheers
Anyone have a invite code? would be hugely appreciated, Trying to build up my afl DB for plex, positive ratios on all other private trackers.

Cheers
Hey all! Would love an invite code if possible. Trying to build up an archive of games that aren't really available anywhere. I always keep above a 1.0 ratio. Thanks!

Looking for an invite to aussierul.es if anyone could help?
I currently have a 45.660 ratio on another tracker.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back