Sport Association Football Thread...Who are Ya?! Who are Ya?!

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Swans Board EPL Appreciation Thread

Cannot believe the GUNNERS let Tottenham ratspurs score the last 2 goals

Their 3rd goal was an absolute beauty. Gunners were lazy in defense, shouldnt have turned it over.
And the equalizer was almost as good. How good was the strike from the little fella that went off the bar..
The goalie was unlucky he had 3 great strikes that beat him.

On a sour note i cannot believe we lost to Boro...
And that penalty was outside the box.... just.

Re: Swans Board Reds Appreciation Thread

Why is it I felt no nerves playing top of the table Chelsea, yet I am fearful of playing last placed Spurs?

Because you didn't expect to beat Chelsea. It's like the Swans - I don't get nervous when we play Geelong because I know that we will probably lose and it's not worth getting worked up over. But I might get nervous playing Melbourne because I know we are completely capable of ****ing up and losing to them!

ahh shit 4 minutes of madness from my Gunners have played the ****ing yiddos back into form. Poor Scousers :D

...saying that though Arsenal are royally ****ed now. LMAO at us losing 2-1 to Stoke. :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am a Spurs fan, but Hudlestone is very very ordinary.
well you havent watched spurs lately have you
he destroyed dinamo zagreb and was responsible for setting up our goals at man city. ffs , he is only 20.

and it was lovely beating the pool at the lane....

you can have keane , he is a piss weak, flat track bully , who only scores goals against mediocre teams, hence his first two goals after 12 league games were against west brom......how many does he score against arsenal , man utd or chelsea ?????

beating the pool twice in 12 days at the Lane is priceless, -COYS
Where was robbie keane ???
arrogants muppets thought they could come to the Lane and rest half their team , i am so glad we beat you scumbags

beating the pool twice in 12 days at the Lane is priceless, -COYS
Where was robbie keane ???
arrogants muppets thought they could come to the Lane and rest half their team , i am so glad we beat you scumbags

Why wouldn't most teams think that? Your team is a disgrace.:eek:

A couple of losses to your pathetic rabble is merely a bump in the road to premiership glory......

YNWA:thumbsu:

well you havent watched spurs lately have you
he destroyed dinamo zagreb and was responsible for setting up our goals at man city. ffs , he is only 20.

I dont care if he is 88, he is crap, good shot but does not have the stamina or pace to play midfield at the elite level IMHO.

I guess time will tell

Remove this Banner Ad

Back