ASADA are incompetent - Paul Little

Remove this Banner Ad

Saddam Hussein needed this bloke to be his spin doctor. Laughable given his ANZAC Day comments & then claiming his comments were taken out of context.

You see Asada have deliberately made Essendon sweat and wait in my opinion.

They like athletes and teams to actually feel the intense pressure of what is going on ...why?

Well you see I think no team will ever want to go thru what Essendon has gone through so in many ways this is like pre punishment to the final punishment

And frankly I like it .....it sends a clear message ...we are in control and you will get your answer when we are ready and if that means it takes more time so be it

Memo to other teams if your thinking of cheating do you want to go through 2 years of scrutiny ....and pain

1 all then. Call it a draw and move on.
But seriously 15 months! They obviously either don't have the evidence needed or couldn't run a 2 dollar brothel.
What's the rush?

Why do they need to rush it? If you cheat which Essendon did cheat then you've lost all right to saying how long it should take

I think Asada have made Essendon wait and I have no issues with it

I think this is what is known as 'chutzpah'.

Yo, Paul. ASADA is trying to do your club's job for it, since, you know, the Dons didn't keep any records whatsoever. They're trying to figure out just WTF went on at your club in 2012, because you can't say.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is really desperate stuff from Little, these are serious charges against what up to 40 plus people at his club and he is cranky that it is taking to long. If that is the best he has got for members etc then it is looking really bleak.

Why? Because I am calling Little out? JESUS CHRIST MXETT, not one person involved in this ******* disaster at essendon should EVER dare call anyone incompetent. And really how wise is it to poke the ******* bear about to serve you with show cause notices?
Because a story about ASADA suddenly gets deflected back to Essendon. We might as well call this an Essendon only board

If Essendon handed over their medical records on the day the investigation was announced, then the scandal would've been wrapped up pretty quickly and the players would only have 13 games left to serve on their suspensions. Instead Essendon's response was this:

And they've pissed nearly two seasons down the drain because of it. The Bombers have no-one to blame but themselves.

Because a story about ASADA suddenly gets deflected back to Essendon. We might as well call this an Essendon only board

No Mxett it is a story about YOUR club who is in this mess because of either blatant cheating or incompetence, or both. ASADA have taken their time thanks partly due to the fact that all your records either disappeared or were never kept. Little calling THEM incompetent is the funniest thing that's come out of this whole sordid story.

@ringsau: I have sympathy for Paul Little's concerns. ASADA is there to keep parties updated on process while it answers the doping question

It isn't
Umm police don't keep criminals informed of when they will be charged if hey have done something wrong ....

So why should Asada tell Essendon what will happen ....they have done wrong

And they have least all rights to be told when they will be charged or whatever

@ringsau: I have sympathy for Paul Little's concerns. ASADA is there to keep parties updated on process while it answers the doping question

It isn't

I'm not taking Essendons word that they haven't kept them informed.

Nor will I believe that Asada is behind all the leaks as Little suggests.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back