Game Day Around The Grounds Rnds 6 - 10

Remove this Banner Ad

I guess that we learned that teams are really vulnerable when they gave their absolute top liners out.

The concern for the cats is that most of these top liners are getting close to the edge of the cliff (Danger, Cameron) or are peering to the abyss (Hawk).

Only we can lose to Adelaide at home.

Saw Walker missed what he would kick against us from 50 out no angle.

Opposition players are just so relaxed when they play us. Cameron is the prime example, couldnt miss against us and s**t the bed under pressure against Melbourne. It's a trend i've noticed over the years.

It’s probably because a lot of players around the league have had good experiences against us over the years we were garbage, so they feel really comfortable playing us.

It doesn’t help that now we are better than those past teams we seem incapable of flogging teams to send them a message that times have changed, so the cycle continues.

In hindsight the signs were there when we didn’t smash Richmond in Round 1. The players didn’t heed the lesson and so paid the price with the Crows loss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only we can lose to Adelaide at home.

Saw Walker missed what he would kick against us from 50 out no angle.

Opposition players are just so relaxed when they play us. Cameron is the prime example, couldnt miss against us and s**t the bed under pressure against Melbourne. It's a trend i've noticed over the years.

I know you made this comment an hour ago, but one key thing to take note of at this point in the game imo is look at Collingwood's score: 10.2

When we play them, that'd be 4.8 or something shit like that and we'd be trailing.

“Jeez, he’s smart Scott Pendlebury.”. Give it a rest. 😂

He basically did what every player in the competition would have done.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back