Game Day Around The Grounds Rnds 6 - 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Best skipper,best kick in the league,Brownlow favourite at the moment,the list goes on! What a croc.
It’s a load of rubbish, but he is a media darling for some reason

David Rodan's smile as goal umpire is infectious:)

So glad we didn't go Ross the Loss
Imagine not only appointing him but giving him full control to clear people out, make appointments etc.

After he walked out on them, behaved badly at Freo before being sacked and having the reputation of teams playing horrible boring defensive football.

Enjoy your 7 goals today saints supporters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Total circle jerk by the commentators over * … can someone please explain it to me. No matter what we do its a fluke but these drug cheats are so heckin brave. AFL narrative is deplorable. Honestly is it just me and I am imagining it and my hatred of these lying, cheating, drug cheats is giving me cognitive bias. Please put me out of my misery and tell me I’m imagining the whole thing.

Total circle jerk by the commentators over * … can someone please explain it to me. No matter what we do its a fluke but these drug cheats are so *in brave. AFL narrative is deplorable. Honestly is it just me and I am imagining it and my hatred of these lying, cheating, drug cheats is giving me cognitive bias. Please put me out of my misery and tell me I’m imagining the whole thing.

AFL commentators and *…. a worse love story than Twilight.

IMO they have a very unhealthy reliance on Cameron and Dangerfield. As we saw last night Stewart just needs an opponent on him who is willing to sacrifice their game to nullify him. Hawkins is officially cooked. As is Stanley. We should have spanked them but we kicked inaccurately, they couldn’t miss and we had Young and Kemp on Cameron and Henry. I’d like to think we will beat them next time we play them.
Cameron has now entered concussion protocols after last night.

Total circle jerk by the commentators over * … can someone please explain it to me. No matter what we do its a fluke but these drug cheats are so *in brave. AFL narrative is deplorable. Honestly is it just me and I am imagining it and my hatred of these lying, cheating, drug cheats is giving me cognitive bias. Please put me out of my misery and tell me I’m imagining the whole thing.
So many pundits want them to be good so badly. They get more undeserved good faith from the media than just about any team in the comp. It’s sickening

Remove this Banner Ad

Back