Teams Arizona Cardinals - The Buzzsaw

Remove this Banner Ad

If he wants to win a championship like he claims, taking up 50mil of the cap is a great way of ensuring that is no chance of happening.

Murray has a career record of 22−23−1 that's a kurt cousins sort of record. No reason to over pay for that.

His still got 2 years to go on his rookie contract let him play it out.

hes terrified of the injuries mounting up before he gets a chance to get paid when his next contract is due, nothing to do with winning whatsoever, anyone with a brain can see why he wants to get a deal done now.

He must honestly think everyone is as dumb as him and his dad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I cant listen to McAfee at all anymore. Its impossible. Just shouts things randomly with his cheerleaders. Tries way too hard.
He was good when he first started. Then popularity. Then cringe and self-parody. But theyre all like that. Kollman, Thats Good Sports, Urinating Tree, that Bears fan who shouts and screams too, Barry McCock etc. When they first start they all have a fresh angle and schtick, but it gets tired and their product less vital as popularity and time goes by, so the schtick gets more leaned on.

I find Pat far more annoying than the rest, always trying to turn something into something funny by yelling random s**t with his minions.

It's fair game, given Kyler made it all public, he opened the door for external opinions....

Reading that tweet gave me a headache. Feel like its missing a heap of punctuation.

Keim getting the credit for steering a 3 win team to 5.5 wins, 8 wins and now 11 wins is odd given that he he's been GM since 2013 and steered them into that hole in the first place.

Well done on partly fixing the mess you created.

Kliff Kingsbury: I would do any job before going back to be a college coach

Posted by Myles Simmons on March 4, 2022, 9:05 AM EST

The Cardinals announced this week that head coach Kliff Kingsbury — along with G.M. Steve Keim — signed a contract extension through 2027, giving Arizona stability at the top of its football operation.

But a few months ago, there was a rumor circulating that Kingsbury was a candidate for the then-vacant Oklahoma coaching job. Kingsbury, who was about to enter the last year of his contract in 2022, didn’t exactly pull a Mike Tomlin when asked about the rumor. Instead, Kingsbury said it wasn’t a topic he wanted to touch at that moment.

Now that he’s slated to be with Arizona for the better part of the next decade, though, Kingsbury was singing a different tune in a Thursday appearance on the Pat McAfee Show, basically dismissing the thought of ever going back to coach at the collegiate level.

“I tell everybody and I’m not making this up, I would do anything before I went back to that,” Kingsbury said, via Tyler Drake of ArizonaSports.com. “Like I would do any job.

“It’s full time now with the social media and you’re either tweeting, calling, facetiming and there’s like this constant anxiety, because if you’re not doing it, the university down the street is. It just never goes away. [In the NFL], when you’re done with the football, you’re done, you go live your life. College, it just never goes away.”

Kingsbury started his coaching career in college, going from an assistant at Houston and Texas A&M to head coach at his alma mater Texas Tech from 2013-2018. He compiled a 35-40 record at the program with one winning season before he was fired.

He then agreed to become USC’s offensive coordinator before landing the Cardinals job in the 2019 offseason.

Arizona is 24-24-1 under Kingsbury with one playoff appearance.

Kliff Kingsbury: I would do any job before going back to be a college coach

Posted by Myles Simmons on March 4, 2022, 9:05 AM EST

The Cardinals announced this week that head coach Kliff Kingsbury — along with G.M. Steve Keim — signed a contract extension through 2027, giving Arizona stability at the top of its football operation.

But a few months ago, there was a rumor circulating that Kingsbury was a candidate for the then-vacant Oklahoma coaching job. Kingsbury, who was about to enter the last year of his contract in 2022, didn’t exactly pull a Mike Tomlin when asked about the rumor. Instead, Kingsbury said it wasn’t a topic he wanted to touch at that moment.

Now that he’s slated to be with Arizona for the better part of the next decade, though, Kingsbury was singing a different tune in a Thursday appearance on the Pat McAfee Show, basically dismissing the thought of ever going back to coach at the collegiate level.

“I tell everybody and I’m not making this up, I would do anything before I went back to that,” Kingsbury said, via Tyler Drake of ArizonaSports.com. “Like I would do any job.

“It’s full time now with the social media and you’re either tweeting, calling, facetiming and there’s like this constant anxiety, because if you’re not doing it, the university down the street is. It just never goes away. [In the NFL], when you’re done with the football, you’re done, you go live your life. College, it just never goes away.”

Kingsbury started his coaching career in college, going from an assistant at Houston and Texas A&M to head coach at his alma mater Texas Tech from 2013-2018. He compiled a 35-40 record at the program with one winning season before he was fired.

He then agreed to become USC’s offensive coordinator before landing the Cardinals job in the 2019 offseason.

Arizona is 24-24-1 under Kingsbury with one playoff appearance.

So basically when he gets fired in a couple of seasons his becoming a commentator for Amazon for thursday night football.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back