Competitions Anonymous Lock Competition

Remove this Banner Ad

arrowman - Essendon (Geelong, GWS, Syd, Frem, WCE, Adel, WB, Port, Rich)
jenny61_99 - Carlton (Essendon, GWS, Melbourne, Port, Geelong, Sydney, Bulldogs, Richmond, Gold Coast)
MatthewB - Carlton - (Essendon, Bris, Melb, Frem, Geel, Adel, WB, Rich, Port)

Round 10 Results

These three just keep on keeping on. Round 10 was the first round that has seen no one eliminated.

arrowman - Essendon (Geel, GWS, Syd, Frem, WCE, Adel, WB, Port, Rich)

jenny61_99 - Carlton (Ess, GWS, Melb, Port, Geel, Syd, WB, Rich, GC)
MatthewB - Carlton - (Ess, Bris, Melb, Frem, Geel, Adel, WB, Rich, Port)

Participant tracker
Round 1 - 31 participants
Round 2 - 20
Round 3 - 15
Round 4 - 12
Round 5 - 10
Round 6 - 9
Round 7 - 7
Round 8 - 6
Round 9 - 4
Round 10 - 3
Round 11 - 3

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's good that I've still got Melb and Bris available, but they play each other this week, if I pick Melb then that narrows my options to underdogs next week, but on the other hand if I pick Brisbane I'm not confident of them as a lock, and then I'm screwed for choice in R14, but what's the point of preserving options for next week if I drop out this week, on the other hand Jenny and Matthew seem to have a couple of options this week that I don't have, so maybe they're ahead and maybe I should just go all in or maybe I shouldn't, I don't know....am I playing 4D chess, am I overthinking this like a 2-game player who's getting befuddled by the game...

Last edited:
It's good that I've still got Melb and Bris available, but they play each other this week, if I pick Melb then that narrows my options to underdogs next week, but on the other hand if I pick Brisbane I'm not confident of them as a lock, and then I'm screwed for choice in R14, but what's the point of preserving options for next week if I drop out this week, on the other hand Jenny and Matthew seem to have a couple of options this week that I don't have, so maybe they're ahead and maybe I should just go all in or maybe I shouldn't, I don't know....am I playing 4D chess, am I overthinking this like a 2-game player who's getting befuddled by the game...
It's conundrums like these that make me glad I was eliminated months ago

It's conundrums like these that make me glad I was eliminated months ago
Its why I went for the 50/50s and underdogs early in the year to keep teams up my sleeve

But eventually it backfired.
Screw North :(

Round 11 Results

MatthewB - Gold Coast (Carl, Ess, Bris, Melb, Frem, Geel, Adel, WB, Rich, Port)

jenny61_99 - Brisbane (Carl, Ess, GWS, Melb, Port, Geel, Syd, WB, Rich, GC)

arrowman - St Kilda (Ess, Geelong, GWS, Syd, Frem, WCE, Adel, WB, Port, Rich)

Our three amigos just keep on keeping on, chalking up the green font

Round 12

arrowman - Brisbane (St Kilda, Essendon, Geelong, GWS, Syd, Frem, WCE, Adel, WB, Port, Rich)

jenny61_99 - Adelaide (Brisbane, Carlton, Ess, GWS, Melb, Port, Geel, Syd, WB, Rich, GC)

MatthewB - Sydney (Gold Coast Carl, Ess, Bris, Melb, Frem, Geel, Adel, WB, Rich, Port)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back