Off-topic Androgynous UFC fighting

Remove this Banner Ad

Boxing is a craft. Lol at ppl who think all they have to do is 'get fit', punch a heavy bag a few times and think they can beat Mayweather.

How is it a craft? Explain to me what skills are involved?

Dude.

If you want to find out, go train for a period of time. Then you can make your point with a bit of experience behind it.

Experience is knowledge, anything else is just information.

Could you stay on balance doing this at speed whilst high on cocaine and booze..?

Case rested. :p

Trapping your opponent for one to open them up to exploit their weakness.

Do some training and then get into the ring. I doubt after doing either of these things you'll be squelling how easy it is; or the lack of skills and thinking involved.

But you're just trolling or a offended UFC lover that's sooking over the high pay boxers gets in comparison to your champions.

In short you're a ****ing idiot

From what little I saw of the fight it was a willing affair, both had a crack but one had more skill.

Those tapes of Tyson are genuinely scary. He was bloody fast, I recall my boxing mates playing me tapes of his title fights and marvelling at his fast low approaches. From the commentary on that tape he started off pretty unpolished and he was always a fighter rather than a boxer, but he had more than enough skill to get the job done at the top level.

Boxers, good boxers are very graceful. Wrestling (real wrestling, not clown time WWF) is the same: I had a mate who went to the Olympics for Australia, and while he looked like a big fat bear when he went to work it was poetic. I've seen him sparring and it was beautiful.

One night at the pub (I'm told, I wasn't there that time) a little knob backed up by a pack of mates picked a fight with him (pinched bits of his pizza) because he looked like helpless fatty. My mate just calmly told them to go away but when it became clear the fight was on he took them all outside and threw them around like dolls. Apparently he never closed a fist, it was all open hand and throws, and he wrecked four blokes, went back inside and finished his pizza.

Boxing's easy. If I got fit and punched a heavy bag I could beat Mayweather.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Such a silly fight.

The only thing that matters at present, is that the UFC is relevant. Boxing is not.

Boxing will remain irrelevant as long as it stays in the hands of corrupt, inept and just downright stupid organizers and groups. It's run by muppets, who ruin the sport to protect their right to be muppets.

The UFC will stay relevant as long as the do something very, very simple.

Slow the **** down.

The sport grew very steadily, and now needs patience instead of super charged expansion. If they can slow down the thirst for global domination, and let the sport build at a steady rate, they will continue to grow as a force.

The biggest issue the UFC has, is watering down their own product with pointless, useless and painful events that lack direction.

Such a silly fight.

The only thing that matters at present, is that the UFC is relevant. Boxing is not.

Boxing will remain irrelevant as long as it stays in the hands of corrupt, inept and just downright stupid organizers and groups. It's run by muppets, who ruin the sport to protect their right to be muppets.

The UFC will stay relevant as long as the do something very, very simple.

Slow the **** down.

The sport grew very steadily, and now needs patience instead of super charged expansion. If they can slow down the thirst for global domination, and let the sport build at a steady rate, they will continue to grow as a force.

The biggest issue the UFC has, is watering down their own product with pointless, useless and painful events that lack direction.

Oh paaaleese.

This man is a saint, just look at his hair

upload_2015-11-21_15-19-15.png

From what little I saw of the fight it was a willing affair, both had a crack but one had more skill.

Those tapes of Tyson are genuinely scary. He was bloody fast, I recall my boxing mates playing me tapes of his title fights and marvelling at his fast low approaches. From the commentary on that tape he started off pretty unpolished and he was always a fighter rather than a boxer, but he had more than enough skill to get the job done at the top level.

Boxers, good boxers are very graceful. Wrestling (real wrestling, not clown time WWF) is the same: I had a mate who went to the Olympics for Australia, and while he looked like a big fat bear when he went to work it was poetic. I've seen him sparring and it was beautiful.

One night at the pub (I'm told, I wasn't there that time) a little knob backed up by a pack of mates picked a fight with him (pinched bits of his pizza) because he looked like helpless fatty. My mate just calmly told them to go away but when it became clear the fight was on he took them all outside and threw them around like dolls. Apparently he never closed a fist, it was all open hand and throws, and he wrecked four blokes, went back inside and finished his pizza.
Pfffft, this badass campaigner would destroy Tyson.

Attachments

• upload_2015-11-20_20-5-1.png
    upload_2015-11-20_20-5-1.png
    4.3 KB · Views: 2
True, but then FIFA persisted for a long time, and still persist to this day. Explain that! :eek:

Boxing has 4-5 FIFA's, competing against each other for most inept organisation.

Boxing has 4-5 FIFA's, competing against each other for most inept organisation.
Yep, everyone wants their finger in a pie.
It's just sad that a sport which attracts so many young men and women from predominantly poor backgrounds who are trying so hard to make a go of life has been ruined beyond repair by white collar crime. Greed and corruption always survives off the little people. :(:thumbsdown:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back