News Andrew Dillon the new AFL CEO

Remove this Banner Ad

Handshake Bros GIF

"Dillon you son of a bitch"
"Get to the chopper now!"

Oh i see is this a good thing or bad thing?
I think he supports the league and the umpires more . one of those corporate campaigners that just happened to grow up a Richmond supporter

from another forum

They want to appoint people from within so they
can ensure they’re fully aware of how to manage the only 2 things that matter to the AFL : money and protecting the brand.

Benny Gale would have run the joint with integrity and that’s why most clubs wanted him but AFL head office didn’t. The AFL commission wants a puppet and Dillon is their man. As of Benny Gale wouldn’t run rings around the lot of them.

The AFL’s loss is Richmond’s gain. Losing Peggy and Benny in a single off-season would not be ideal. Let’s hope he doesn’t take the 2IC role before becoming yet another lame duck leader.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Gill entered the role with somewhat a cleanskin . Andrew Dillon would enter the role having overseen the introduction and. operation of the AFL integrity department which I’m not sure all clubs and the game more broadly are that happy with or confident in .
If appointed it might make for some interesting viewing.

Gill entered the role with somewhat a cleanskin . Andrew Dillon would enter the role having overseen the introduction and. operation of the AFL integrity department which I’m not sure all clubs and the game more broadly are that happy with or confident in .
If appointed it might make for some interesting viewing.
Gill took the job after playing a key role in the Melbourne tanking investigation and then the Essendon saga. Both not handled well. He was well and truly one of the boys. I wouldn’t say he was a cleanskin.

Gill took the job after playing a key role in the Melbourne tanking investigation and then the Essendon saga. Both not handled well. He was well and truly one of the boys. I wouldn’t say he was a cleanskin.
Wasn’t Dillon responsible for overseeing Essendon investigation process , which inturn seen the development of the AFL’s integrity division ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back