Game Day An analysis of trends in recent game day freds

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice deflection and oh u mad.
Wicked Tuna Fishing GIF by National Geographic Channel

I'm shocking at catching fish but God it's easy here

And you're a 43yo with a meth problem.
Sorry, injecting rooms are in your area and for good reasons. Stop projecting and get out of that Swan Street gutter - it’s not that far to walk to those rooms, even you in your decrepit condition can make it :)

P.S. You have no idea how old I am because I’ve never been stupid enough to advertise my age on bf. Your bosom buddy Tugging Tigger on the other hand is as thick as 2 planks and splattered his details all over your board (which I occasionally visit when I need a good laugh - 16thmond supporters constantly whining about de umpz is effing hilarious! 😂).

Last edited:
Sorry, injecting rooms are in your area and for good reasons. Stop projecting and get out of that Swan Street gutter - it’s not that far to walk to those rooms, even you in your decrepit condition can make it :)

P.S. You have no idea how old I am because I’ve never been stupid enough to advertise my age on bf. Your bosom buddy Tugging Tigger on the other hand is as thick as 2 planks and splattered his details all over your board (which I occasionally visit when I need a good laugh - 16thmond supporters constantly whining about de umpz is effing hilarious! 😂).
What's wrong with injecting rooms?

P.S. You have no idea how old I am because I’ve never been stupid enough to advertise my age on bf

lol as if anyone GAF 🤦‍♂️

How fragile does your ego have to be before “some flogs on the internet who don’t even know my name might have a vague idea how old I am” is a concern 😂

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back