Other American Football - Broadcast info NFL/NCAA

Remove this Banner Ad

i like the Youtube TV UI. much better than Amazons. i doubt the price will go down, but will be interesting to see if they try and roll gamepass international into it.
The only concern I have is that if Youtube TV got Sunday Ticket they may decide to start putting highlights and other NFL content behind the paywall. At the moment you can watch almost any historical game for free on Youtube

The only concern I have is that if Youtube TV got Sunday Ticket they may decide to start putting highlights and other NFL content behind the paywall. At the moment you can watch almost any historical game for free on Youtube
extended highlights will end up paywalled. but the 5-min ones will stay free. but have ads pushing the sunday ticket.

Given the restrictions on sunday ticket placed in contracts by CBS and Fox, i understand why Amazon, ESPN/Disney and Apple walked away at the asking price. along with the lack of flexibility in regards to price. and in market games.

Is there any word how the agreement with YouTube on Sunday ticket will impact international Game pass.

Hopefully it won’t impact me pretending I live in Brazil or India every year to get a discount

Is there any word how the agreement with YouTube on Sunday ticket will impact international Game pass.

Hopefully it won’t impact me pretending I live in Brazil or India every year to get a discount
Youtube TV is only in America.

But Gamepass itself will likely go up. and those "growth" markets like Brazil/india will too.

If YoutubeTV had it international it would price most out. since its still rumored to cost $300 in america.

ESPN announced the XFL booths.

• Tom Hart, Greg McElroy, Katie George, Cole Cubelic
  • Matt Barrie, Joey Galloway, Tiffany Blackmon, Eric Mac Lain
  • John Schriffen, Tom Luginbill, Stormy Buonantony, Harry Douglas
  • Lowell Galindo, Sam Acho, Taylor McGregor, Ian Fitzsimmons

Youtube TV is only in America.

But Gamepass itself will likely go up. and those "growth" markets like Brazil/india will too.

If YoutubeTV had it international it would price most out. since its still rumored to cost $300 in america.

$300 USD for Sunday ticket is a pretty good price IMO. Especially given there is no requirement for them to have sat/cable subscription like they had to previously

$300 USD for Sunday ticket is a pretty good price IMO. Especially given there is no requirement for them to have sat/cable subscription like they had to previously
DirecTV tried to get out of the deal 2 years ago because of how much money they were losing on it. and Youtube is paying more. They will need 4.5m subs to break even if they charge $300 a year for the package.

Sunday ticket also has less games now, since Thursdays are weekly, the international games are not included, SNF and MNF are not included. Preseason is not included.

You can get redzone alone. but for out of market games if you only plan to watch your team its expensive. Because most of the big games are shown in most states in the 4:25 window.

DirecTV tried to get out of the deal 2 years ago because of how much money they were losing on it. and Youtube is paying more. They will need 4.5m subs to break even if they charge $300 a year for the package.

Sunday ticket also has less games now, since Thursdays are weekly, the international games are not included, SNF and MNF are not included. Preseason is not included.

You can get redzone alone. but for out of market games if you only plan to watch your team its expensive. Because most of the big games are shown in most states in the 4:25 window.

Prime time national games (TNF, SNF, MNF) excluded from Sunday ticket makes sense can’t believe Sunday international games are excluded.

In terms of breakeven - YouTube are using this as a loss leader obviously which is pretty much par for the course on all things sport broadcasting

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently Olsen has an out in his contract if a #1 job opens up. I wonder if NBC take a look at him and start to push Collinsworth to retire.

Ideally Fox would keep the A booth together, but you cant pay Brady $2M a game to be on the B team.

Madden often struck gold in his ramblings. The ending of the Vikes-Giants game reminded me of one of his quotes, that was always in the Madden games, something like "How do you expect to get a first down if you throw it short of the sticks"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back