American cover up of Guadacanal naval battle exposed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting battle that night. Chester Nimitz got lucky. The Japanese had got threw his covering force. There was nothing inbetween them and the supply ships the troops on Henderson filed relied on. But this was a night engagement, the Japanese were not sure exactly what they had achieved and withdrew as a result of the losses they took. Had they pressed on, alot would of changed and the sea lanes between America and Australia most probably put under pressure (which was the whole point of controlling that part of the world)

Turns out the Japanese destroyers had a longer range torpedo than we thought. If only they were the savages maniacs and psychopaths the american press likes us to believe, they would of pressed on and destroyed the US navy and the marines at Guadacanal.

There is a pattern here.

Interesting. I've read a bit about the battle of Leyte a fair bit but had never heard of this.

Interesting. I've read a bit about the battle of Leyte a fair bit but had never heard of this.

. If you ever hear a combatant on either sides ships speak, listen. To think the pacific was lost because the Japanese valued human life.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Savo_Island

815fda9f25ab211c94baff3bc38f5264.jpg

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-10-27/raaf-veteran-wins-fight-to-clear-crews-name/5844958

The reality is the Japanese navy licked their arse. The americans and their master race crap needed to find a scapegoat to avoid the shame of their worst ever naval defeat being at the hands of asians. Just like the British in Singapore, they blamed us.

Yes they did. The Japanese Navy in the early part of the war was an awesome force. Like the UK, they recognised that being a well populated island their Navy was the #1 priority. Japanese tanks in ww2 were almost laughable in contrast.

I'm glad this mistake was corrected. The guy who made these claims as the official historian (he spent time on US ships during the war) is well regarded, but its almost impossible to get everything right. Time, as well as uncovering opponents official records unveils new truths.

So we learn and move on.

That same "master race" as you claim was so impressed by the actions of HMAS Canberra later that night, that they named their own ship USS Canberra in honour of our lost Aussie sailors. The only US ship named after a foreign ship/capital city in that context.

That same "master race" as you claim .

The evidence is undeniable when you look into it.

Take General MacArthur and his treatment of Australians at the same time we were deliberately blamed for the carnage at Savo Island. Look at the segregation in America between blacks and whites. Did you hear the story of the RAF pilot from Jamaica, blacker than the ace of spades, tried landing at an american base in Italy during the war. He was refused because he was black.

Of course the treatment by the Japanese of both Chinese and Koreans was exemplary! Military incidents such as Nanking were very much overblown. We can even discuss that both Daimyo and Samurai castes of the past had little impact on Japan and it's descent into militarism after the Meiji Reformation. I have always liked the way the Japanese naturally bow to others as a sign of respect. I never once thought it was because the lack of a head if one did not act with respect to a sword wielding individual of a higher class had anything to do with it. And I could also look at the fair and equitable treatment of the Ainu people.

The thing I like about History is that I read and talk about the events that confirm my own bias as to the subject hand. Anyway back to my Velikovsky books. I might get that battered Von Daniken tome out as well.

Interesting battle that night. Chester Nimitz got lucky. The Japanese had got threw his covering force. There was nothing inbetween them and the supply ships the troops on Henderson filed relied on. But this was a night engagement, the Japanese were not sure exactly what they had achieved and withdrew as a result of the losses they took. Had they pressed on, alot would of changed and the sea lanes between America and Australia most probably put under pressure (which was the whole point of controlling that part of the world)

Turns out the Japanese destroyers had a longer range torpedo than we thought. If only they were the savages maniacs and psychopaths the american press likes us to believe, they would of pressed on and destroyed the US navy and the marines at Guadacanal.

There is a pattern here.
There is great imagination there too. Its all guess work.

The evidence is undeniable when you look into it.

Take General MacArthur and his treatment of Australians at the same time we were deliberately blamed for the carnage at Savo Island. Look at the segregation in America between blacks and whites. Did you hear the story of the RAF pilot from Jamaica, blacker than the ace of spades, tried landing at an american base in Italy during the war. He was refused because he was black.
MacArthur had his own head up his own rear.

MacArthur had his own head up his own rear.
This white supremest wanted to be president and he wanted to make amens for getting smashed by Asians in the Philippines. he did some really dodgy shit in Australia, to Australians. He was quite an incompetent out of touch commander.

I participated in a memorial service off Savo Island [ or metal bottom sound] as it is affectionately known when I was aboard HMAS Perth.
It was extremely eerie; early morning mist, soft undulating swell, sorrowful words, wreath laid...you'd swear there was a presence amongst ships company that morning as we mustered on the quarterdeck and gave thanks to a recently passed sailor.

This white supremest wanted to be president and he wanted to make amens for getting smashed by Asians in the Philippines. he did some really dodgy shit in Australia, to Australians. He was quite an incompetent out of touch commander.
He also complained and doubted the courage of Australian soldiers in the jungle initially , against the Japanese , he soon learnt that first up in that type of situation his mighty marines and GI's were put to the sword literally and retreated. It took all armies involved to get used to fighting suicidal Japanese fighters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is a pattern here.

All results of situations comes from some form of luck or miscalculation on the part of one of the opponents. If Guadalcanal had have been lost who knows what would've happened , but it didn't , the Japanese removed themselves I guess , to fight another day. Which they certainly did until the end. But whether being maniacal murderous psychopathic fighters would have kept them going who knows.
They were just as nervous without information, as any one else would have been. I think the average Japanese soldier was simply a human being that hated being where they were as much as the Aussies and the Americans.
Their government caused it all, and what ever is said about America these days, they were certainly the victims in the beginning when you look at what happened at Pearl Harbour. They were just short of being incompetent the Yanks , but also quite Lucky that most carriers were at sea.
So a bit of luck , if you can call anything lucky on that day.

He also complained and doubted the courage of Australian soldiers in the jungle initially , against the Japanese , he soon learnt that first up in that type of situation his mighty marines and GI's were put to the sword literally and retreated. It took all armies involved to get used to fighting suicidal Japanese fighters.
"Dugout Doug" doubting the courage of anyone else is a joke !

Remove this Banner Ad

Back