The Ancients Allah is Lucifer -- Ancient Text

Remove this Banner Ad

15 to 25%?
Would be very interested to see those figures substantiated.
I would have guessed 10% at most. Also her saying "bring America down to it's knees" is a bit hyperbolic, it's not like the US nuclear arsenal was destroyed or their aircraft carriers were sunk. But I agree with her about political correctness!

I would have guessed 10% at most. Also her saying "bring America down to it's knees" is a bit hyperbolic, it's not like the US nuclear arsenal was destroyed or their aircraft carriers were sunk. But I agree with her about political correctness!
I tried watching the video with an open mind and I do think the radical vs non-radical debate is an interesting one, but to start with we need some sort of definition of what "radical" entails (god now I sound like Socrates, who I judge more harshly than most).

Wiki has some interesting Pew research results:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_attitudes_toward_terrorism

I guess if "sometimes" is included the figures quoted in the video have basis although the phrasing of the question would be interesting to know as if the equivalent poll in western countries of "is war justified?" might yield similar results if "sometimes" was a potential answer.

Flat-Earth-Memes-72-21.jpg

The Middle East is the devil.
Bahhh.....the devil is a flying donkey unicornical leprechaun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

let it be known to you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified, whom God raised from the dead, by Him this man stands here before you whole. Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.

Acts 4:10,12 NKJV

Remove this Banner Ad

Back