Mega Thread All Ticketing Enquiries and Information Thread - Plus a few late offers

Remove this Banner Ad

poulsman

Team Captain
Oct 5, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
What do you think the chance of this happening is? Can't wait to see a nearly full Southern Stand on Friday night!
Do you think pre-booking a ticket with a membership is necessary??

Re: Chance of generald admission area selling out before friday?

Please excuse the typo in the thread title.:eek:

Re: Chance of generald admission area selling out before friday?

They probably wont sell out until game day, BUT you will have a choice of like 4 bays on the top of the southern or ponsford stand and they will fill very very quickly

I'd just pre book a ticket for this week

Re: All ticketing enquiries and information thread

We seem to be getting a few of these threads each week so i'm making this a ticketing mega thread. Please post all your ticket enquiries in here from now on. I'll add it to the links sticky. Cheers.

Re: All ticketing enquiries and information thread

Cheers Quicky, sorry for the extra mess!

Re: All Ticketing Enquiries and Information Thread

Just bought myself (upgrade from conc. season ticket member) and a mate (adult)
Wanted premium seating, but it was all gone! :(
Did best available and I got Q11 great southern stand... At least i'm in row E :) So that isn't right at the back. Judging by that I think we'll get close to 90k.

And yet channel 7 will still refuse to show the game live.
Surely we can pass a law that any TV CEOs refusing to show footy live in this day and age can be burnt at the stake yes?

If anyone is looking for 2 seats in the collingwood section(M 28) this week i have mine spare(i'm sitting in the AFL members). If interested PM me to discuss the details.

Steve

I'm coming from interstate for the game vs eagles on May 29. can anyone tell me what sections are available if you get a general admission ticket on the day? i was happy to purchase a reserved seat but sections M7 and M8 are the only ones available for sale at the moment.

Should i buy a ticket for the game this week or would i be able to rock up on friday and scan my members card and get in???

I'm coming from interstate for the game vs eagles on May 29. can anyone tell me what sections are available if you get a general admission ticket on the day? i was happy to purchase a reserved seat but sections M7 and M8 are the only ones available for sale at the moment.
More seats usually go on sale closer to the match, so maybe try again later on.

GA will prob be top deck, but sometimes theres a few areas on level one aswell.

Should i buy a ticket for the game this week or would i be able to rock up on friday and scan my members card and get in???

I doubt it will fully sell out, but I would be buying a ticket if I didn't already have a reserve seat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Considering the Pies were expecting 80,000 you could probably risk it and walk up, but you never know. Normally there are announcements early in the week if they're expecting a sell out.

Afl members only offering standing room now.

Just the MCC to let the public down with heaps of seats vacant whilst the rest of the stands are chockers.

90k+ and you guys should be very happy

Afl members only offering standing room now.

Just the MCC to let the public down with heaps of seats vacant whilst the rest of the stands are chockers.

90k+ and you guys should be very happy

With the live TV announcement, we ain't getting 90K now, now way the MCC members will even go close to filling up, and a few of the people who booked tickets months ago may even stay home if their seats are "crappy".

I'd expect 80-82K to turn up, still by far the biggest crowd of the year so far, but it will be eclipsed the next 2 weeks by both the Tigers/Pies and ANZAC day matches IMO.:)

By the way, looking forward to meeting you guys in round 15, even though it's a joke we have to wait till then to meet, and even then it's the only meeting this year between the 2 flag favs.

Always love our matches. Really wanted 2 against Collingwood, but eh, so does everyone so somebody's gotta miss out.

This match will be greatly attended, even moreso than the Tigers match.

MCC will be fuller than you guys are saying, reserved seats were close to sold out this morning.

I hope so, as it is always a downer seeing heaps of green :(

I've got 2 tickets to give away if anyone is interested.
Top of the Olympic stand Q49.

I'm coming down from NSW to watch and got other tickets.

I just bought a Collingwood Membership, could I attend the game tomorrow or do I have to wait for the stuff to come in the mail. If I have to wait I wouldn't mind getting those tickets you are looking to give away Jimmy :)

Just let me know mate. First in best dressed.
I'll be online for another hour or so.

I'll be at the footy about 6.45 or so, so someone can pick them up then if they want them.

I was wondering if those tickets are still available, if they are how can I get in contact with you? Thanks.

Your private message thing is full.

i bought tickets online to carlton/collingwood last week.i got 2 concessions,one for my bro and one for a friend.the friend pulled out on me so now my dad is coming instead.should i call ticketek and tell them.do they check concession id???im picking them up at the mcg tonight

Remove this Banner Ad

Back